20-Memories and a familiar face

M/N=middle name!

🦇🖤🦇🖤🦇

Y/ns pov

I sighed as I layed there in my bed. I thought of the time I first met BJ, how he told me that if I was ever hit again he would take care of it. That's how are friendship began. There was something that night he wanted to tell me, something he didn't.

Recently I found myself thinking back to those times and time before that when life was simple. No one to impress and I could be myself. Now I am being forced to pretend to be someone completely different.

I was given a list of rules. I would have read them to BJ or Lyds but I guess I'll read them to myself again.

Y/NS RULES
1. You must eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. no negative energy which includes no dark colours, moping around and no depressing comments.
3. No striped clothing.
4. No snarky remarks, backtalk, sarcastic comments.
5. no swearing.

I could read every single rule but I'd die of boredom. There were over a hundred rules and I had to follow every single one. It wasn't fair Donna never gave anyone else these rules so why me?

I gave up trying to argue back, that was another rule.
45. Y/n mustn't argue with us.
I groaned.

All I really could do was reminisce with myself about the past. I thought back to when Lydia and I ditched school and Mr Beetleman...well Beetlejuice but y'know at the time he was Mr Beetleman so....anywho he came over and Lydia ran off. I remember being drawn to the individual for reasons I couldn't understand and the snake, I bet that was him to.

I remembered the time I felt like I was being watched in the house, funny that same day I met BJ it was a brief meeting. He did help with my nightmare. He soothed me a lot now that I think about it.

The day if the funeral was the next thought. How I shouted at him and then he so quickly forgave me.

I thought back to my birthday when Beej was on my bed with the cake he made himself. I smiled to myself, that had to be the best memory of us that and....the kiss.

Before I left I kissed him. It was my first kiss and I wouldn't have wanted it to be with anyone else. It wasn't one of those long passionate kisses but it wasn't a peck either. It was perfect though. For a dead man his lips were extremely soft and warm. The smile on my face grew with Evey thought.
We had come a long way from when we first met. It was weird to think about. Boy if there was a book written about us it would be some interesting one. I'd read it.

Anyway I got pulled from my memories when Bella stormed in shouting something at her mother and then slamming the door. I flinched at the loud bang the door made.

"Grrr I can't believe her!" She shouted.
I didn't want to know but I knew she was gonna tell me. Maybe this time she won't.
I mentally begged.
I Don't wanna know, don't tell me, I don't wanna know, don't tell me, I don't wanna know! Don't tel-
"Y'know what she did?!" Bella said.
Great...

"What did the wicked witch do to poor Dorothy this time." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. She was always starting drama. That was on the list to.

36. No starting Drama. Especially with family members.

My comment must have pissed her off because she just huffed and rolled over to face the wall, her back to me and huffed muttering something I couldn't quite hear.

I didn't care, I didn't even want to know in the first place. I rolled my eyes and got up to use the bathroom since I wasn't aloud to after 11:00. That was one of my least favourite rules.