22-Breaking down.

⚠️ mention of self harm⚠️

(Y/NS pov)

I enjoyed living with Lydia it was so fun and I was happy. Even though Beetlejuice wasn't talking to me anymore I was ok. I moving on. In fact I met this guy when I was out with Lyd and he gave me his number and told me his name was Tommy. I only planned on being friends of course but who knows maybe I'll like him more than BJ. I doubt it though because even though he's moved on and is avoiding me a part of me still cares for him.

"Jesus Delia what is in this box?" I ask pulling one of Delia's many boxes down the flight of stairs. Lydia and I were helping Charles and Delia move out as recently they had found a place to move to. They were moving back to the city, why was beyond me but hey Delia liked it there I guess.

"Oh just some of my crystals." She waved me off. I gave her a look telling her I didn't believe her. "What?" She shrugged with a cheeky smile and then walked off.
I had to admit Delia looked a lot better than she did in Cali. Of course her hair was maintained properly but she wasn't as pale and had put on some weight so you couldn't see her bones through her extremely thin layer of skin, her eyes had more life in them and she actually loosened up a bit which both Lydia and I loved.

When I made sure she was gone I opened the box as she hadn't shut it properly yet. And sure enough it was full to the top with packing peanuts and crystals. I shook my head, smiling to myself. "Delia, Delia, Delia..." I say laughing to myself silently.

I shut the box and proceeded to drag the box out to the moving van. Once I got to the door the mover grabbed it for me. I smiled warmly and thanked him then went on to plop down next to Lydia on the couch as that was the last box I would be helping with. Charles was explaining to Lydia what was going to happen.

"So I am paying the taxes for the house until you two are out of college and manage to get jobs of your own. I will also help pay for furniture and so on." He explained in his deep, business voice. I still liked Charles.
I gave him a cheeky smile when he shifted his gaze to me.

"So you're paying for everything?" I ask with a shiteating grin.

He gave me a skeptical look and hesitantly answered.
"Yes..."

"Oh Lyds we'll make a list. I think I'll get my hair done, maybe a car. Oh, oh we have to get a big screen, a karaoke machine, a soda machine, a fridge for my room, oh Bananas, maybe so-" Charles cut me off with a small chuckle.

"Y/n no." He shook his head. "I don't think they're essential." He told me sternly.

I pouted, huffed, crossed my arms over my chest and sank into the back of the couch. "Charles you are absolutely and utterly no fun." I huffed out.

I heard Delia and Lydia giggle at me and Charles gave me another chuckle that came from the pit of his stomach.
"I'm terribly sorry to disappoint you dear but that's just how it is." Charles said ruffling my head.
He often did that, called me things like dear and ruffle my hair. I think I was like another daughter to him and I wasn't complaining, that's another reason I liked him, he was like a father figure to me as I a daughter to him.

I stuck my tongue out at him in response.
"Now come say bye to us." Delia said ushering Lydia and I over.
We hugged them both and said our goodbyes. Delia teared up and almost hugged the air out of me, I had to pry her off.

"Now y/n be good for Lydia. And Lydia look after Y/n she's to be in bed by 7:00." Charles said as if he was talking to a babysitter.

I scoffed. "Chuck I am highly offended. I am well capable of looking after myself. She's the one who you should worry about." I say using my thumb to point to my goth friend beside me.