24-Mama's home...

Before I start this chapter I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!! (Alex brightmans dog) he turned 2 today!)

( BJ's pov)

Ghosts don't sleep, ghosts don't feel but yet I did both of those things. Does that make me less of a ghost? I fell asleep with y/n in my hold and woke to the feeling of someone watching her.

"Junie." I say groggily, well more than usual anyway because I had just woke up. Why was that hag here?

"Juice." She said back in a stern tone. No difference there. She had a serious expression of course she was always serious so again no surprise. I snapped my fingers and juiced myself back into my suit, the floated over to the bat.

"Why are you here?" I somewhat whispered this as y/n began to stirring.

Before Juno could answer my question Y/n opened her eyes briefly. "Beej?" She whispered out, her voice gruff because she was still half asleep.

"Yeah I'm here." I say giving her my hand to hold for comfort. That she did she held onto it right until she fell back asleep two minutes later.

I signalled Juno to go to the attic and when I made sure y/n was safe and sound I fazed through the ceiling and to the attic. Again met my the serious face of my old boss/caseworker.

I floated up on my back in a relaxing position. "So Junie why ya here?" I asked, again not really carin' bout the answer.

"Breathers made you soft." She said ignoring my question for the second time. That could only mean I was gonna be gettin interrogated.
Rule on of interrogation always avoid questions. I fuckin hate questions.

"Whatever ya think I did hag I can assure you I didn't." I say. I'm gonna admit I'm flattered her first accusation came to me but I really can't think of anything bad I've done lately. Wow I should do something bad...

"Actually juice I need you to do another task for me." She said sitting down on the couch in a professional position. Great she was gonna be here for a while.

I sighed from irritation.
"Listen hag I ain't doin any more fuckin work for you and the higher up fuckers." I explained juicing myself a cig.

"Juice! This involves you're friends." The boney women insisted. "And Cheryl." Those words alone sent shivers down my back.

"Again. Y'know she's becoming a pain in my ass." I state matter of factly to myself more so than Juno.

She sighed in frustration.
"Listen she escaped from captivity and kidnapped Adam knowing Barbara she probably went after him. That ghoul knows how much that breather of yours loves the two of them and would go running into the neitherworld head first and blindfolded to save them." Juno explained. I furrowed my brow in thought. She was right and I knew she was.

"Fine." I groaned out. What I wouldn't do for Y/n is unnameable. She could ask me to kill myself again and I'd do it in a heart beat, as long as she was happy. Though she probably wouldn't ask me to kill myself and if I did I doubt she'd be happy but it was just an expression.
I couldn't even deny it at this point.
I love her, I'm not supposed to but I love that women with everything I have.

"Come on then." Juno said ushering me toward the aminos green smoke that was evolving from the door.
I love the neitherworld. I thought sarcastically.

"Now?" I say plainly though quirking a brow so she knew I was confused. Hell I'm always confused..

"Yes you insect now go, we have work to do and no time to waste " Juno said now using physical force to push me - against my will might I add - into the neitherworld portal.

the best friend (Beetlejuicexreader) (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें