34-The truth.

(Y/n pov)

"Lydia..." I whispered to my gothic friend, attaching myself to her arm anxiously. Wait what am I doing, I'm Y/n l/n and I'm not scared of anything. What's the worst that could happen anyway.

I detached from Lydia and began walking over to the boney old women. As Lydia woke Lowell. They walked on behind us. I heard Lowell talking to Lydia.

"Is she crazy? What's she doing?" He asked her. I could practically see Lydia shrug even though she was facing the back of my head.

"Yeah she is and knowing Y/n she's doing either something really stupid or something genius there really is no in-between." She explained correctly. "And my guess would be the first one." She said, she was on point.

I snickered quietly as this was no laughing matter.
"Hey Ms..." I began planning whatever I was gonna say in my head.

"Juno." The old women said as she walked with a serious expression. I ran a little to catch up to her.

"Right is it okay if I call ya Junie?" I ask knowing all to well someone like her wouldn't be to amused.

"You and juice really are made for eachother." She mumbled with a sigh. This might be me overthinking but she seems like someone who wouldn't make grammar mistakes. When someone passes people usually say were. "You really were made for eachother" is what should have been said.

"Are?" I ask a little surprised at the statement all together.

"I said were he is gone y'know." She claimed, I didn't believe her.

"No you said are." I argue back stubbornly. I wasn't loosing this fight that wasn't a fight yet.

"I don't believe I did, know moving on." She said quickly trying to change the subject.

"No I'm never wrong. You said are." I kept protesting.

"It was a slip of the tongue." She insisted as we turned a corner.

"Y/n just drop it." Lowell said coming up behind me and placing his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and went on.

"We both know you're not someone who makes slip ups." I confronted her walking up beside her again.

She sighed in annoyance and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"You don't know that nor me so if you would kindly shut up and take a seat." She said as we entered a room I could only assume to be her office. I sighed and reluctantly sat down.

"Juno how did you do that? I've been asking her to shut up and simmer down for years and she never listens to me." Lydia asks jokingly as she took the seat next to me and elbowed me playfully.

"Hm this is no laughing matter ms Deetz." She said taking the seat on the opposite side and leaned her elbows on the desk, she clasped her hands together and rested her chin on them.

"So what's it about then?" I ask as I got comfy on the hard cold chair.
Delightful.

"You can't be here you're throwing off the balance." She states rather concerned.

"But I've been here loads before and you've never come to me." Lydia says confused.

"Yes because you're not the one throwing the balance off. She is." The boney women explains pointing an accusing finger at me. She had a cigarette perched in-between her index finger and her middle finger.

I pinched my lips together and then puckered them.
"Well.." I whispered offended.
"I haven't done anything." I say defensively.

"Yes I know that but the balance is distributed, It started when juice actually began getting close to you, he let you in and you him, you are unwillingly bound to him." She explained bringing her cigarette to her mouth.