7- Lyds, Charles and who?

(Y/n p.o.v)
I woke up the next day actually feeling happy. Today was Sunday and I had plans to go see Lydia.
I began thinking of what happened last time I was over and how Delia was annoyed at me. I never got why she didn't like me. Maybe it was because she didn't like beetlejuice and I did dress like him so.I didn't really care. As long as lydia was cool with me than that's all I needed.

I decided I was going to take a shower before I left. I walked in and locked the door.Then I put on my shower playlist and turned the shower on.
I got in and started singing to one of the tunes that was playing.
I was an alright singer but I didn't really care. It was my shower and I would have a pretend concert if I wanted to.
I was having a great relaxing shower until I got shampoo in my eye.

I hoped out and grabbed the closest piece of cloth I could find.
"Ahh god damnit, that shit burns! Motherfucker!" I muttered to myself cursing more under my breath.

I rubbed my eye frantically with the towel until the burning calmed down.
"Ugh stupid shampoo" I state washing the rest of it out of my hair and then drying it with a towel.

I put on some clothes and dried my hair with my hairdryer.
Then I turned my music off and checked my messages.
I unlocked the bathroom door while clicking on Lydias' icon.
She had sent me the address a few minutes ago. I knew exactly where that house was since it used to belong to Mr Dallas. Him and his grandson moved out of town not so long ago.
I texted Lydia to let her know I was on my way.

Me:hey Lyds I'm heading out now.
The three dots appeared at the bottom of the screen.

Lyds 🖤: ok cool cya then.
I sent her a thumbs up emoji and then turned my phone off.

I grabbed my keys and made my way downstairs. I was about to unlock the door when the green haired demon I called my friend appeared Infront of me blocking my way.

"Hey what gives?" I asked surprised at his sudden appearance.

"Where are you going?" He asked.
Looking me in the eyes.

"To Lyds house, wanna come?" I say with a warm smile.
His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.
He was extremely cute when he had this expression on his face.

"Yeah! I thought you were gonna leave me alone." He said looking sad at the end.

"Aw is the big bad demon scared of being all alone with the big bad Maitlands?" I say in a teasing manner.
He gave me a look of pure announce and anger.

I snorted at the look on his face.
"Come on I'll protect you!" I say patting his arm.
He came right up to me only a few centimetres from my face.

"I think this big bad demon can take care of himself you're the one who should be protected!" He whispered in his low gravely voice and then his snake like tongue came out and licked my ear.
I could feel heat rise to my face.
Stop blushing you idiot!
I scolded myself.

I let out a shaky sigh.
"A..and who do I need to be p..protected from?" I ask mentally cursing because I stuttered.

"Well since ya asked sugar..." He began whispering again.
He said something under his breath but I couldn't hear it.

"What was that?" I asked taking a step back. He looked extremely embarrassed and, I squinted my eyes at his face. It had a light purple hue spread across his face, was he blushing?! I shifted my gaze to his hair the tips were light pink shade. Was this new? Because the whole time I've known him his hair had never changed colour other than yesterday. Unless I didn't notice. No I am positive it never did that.

"Uh..I said hobos" he said in a panicked tone that interupted my thoughts. "Yup you need to be protected from hobos!" He repeated. His hair turning back to its natural green.