13-Reunions

Y/w/n/n = your weird nickname

🦇🖤🦇🖤🦇

(y/n pov)

"Y/w/n/n!" I gasped at the sudden outburst and the door of my bedroom being thrown open and then slammed shut. There's only one person who calls me that. I jumped up in excitement. There standing in front of me was my favourite cousin Bella.

"Trix!" I say hugging the girl. She's tall with dark drown hair that was just above her shoulder, it didn't quite reach them. She was about 15 ah yes I remember being that age. The age my life went downhill. Anyway her hair was curly and she was in my opinion so pretty. Like Gorgeous. But the main reason we got along was because she had her own unique style. She always wore white. Just white. I loved it.

"I have something to tell you." She said breaking away from the hug and sitting on my bed.

"Ooo that reminds me so do I." I say. "But not here come on." I say grabbing her arm and dragging her out of my room.

"Where are we-" she began to ask when I shut her up. "Shh." I say as I placed my hand over her mouth and dragged her up to the attic. Barb was sitting on the couch reading a book. Her head shot up at the door slamming open and then shut. Her eyes widened and she gave me the stern mother look when she saw I was with someone. I almost burst out laughing at her. I love that women.

Anyway I guess Belle didn't see her. Mainly because I didn't really let her. I as quickly as I could dragged her to the roof. I'll introduce them later.

"Ok sorry I didn't want them to hear us." I say as we sit on the edge of the roof. I stared down to the ground below us and began thinking that it was a long way down and I couldn't help but feel the urge to jump...I didn't but I kinda wanted to. No this is time to pay attention to Bella.

"So tell me." I say playfully bumping shoulders with her.

She began to blush and smiled like crazy. "Well I wanted to tell you before everyone else because I tell you everything and I-"

"Girl I love you but hurry it up." I interupted her because that girl could ramble on for hours. The only way I was getting it out of her was if I hurried it up.

"Alright, alright I...I have a.. girlfriend." She said shyly.

I gasped quite loudly. I may or may not have almost chocked on my own spit but no one needs to know that. She looked at me scared at my reaction and she was biting her lip. That's when I realized I hadn't said anything. So I squealed in excitement.

"Oh my god! I wanna know all about her" I say excitedly. She sighed in relief and then beamed.

"Well she's amazing and kind and wonderful and amazing and beautiful and she makes me so happy that I feel like I could die." She says. She's not wrong I've never seen her so happy.

I put my arm around her, giving her a side hug. "I'm so happy for you..thanks for telling me." I say smiling. I wasn't lying I really was happy for him.

"Are you kidding I tell you everything always." She said.

That reminds me. "Everything?" I ask. Not wanting to tell her but she did tell me her secret and I do want to talk to someone. I know Barb is there but I don't know this doesn't feel like something I should talk to her about.

"Everything!" She said confidentiality.

"Ok then I have A LOT to tell you." I say picking at my nails to avoid eye contact. I side eyed her and saw that she was focused on me now. I sighed. "Well let me start from the beginning." I said. Last time I saw her was at the funeral and I was to upset to talk to anyone that day so I had a lot to say.