25-Trust

If you haven't listened to this song yet I highly recommend you do.

(BJ's pov)

Two days, I had been floating around this god/satan forsaken abyss for two days straight looking for one person. I don't understand why the hag and higher up fuckers want me to do this stupid job. I mean by now I could have gotten laid my Y/n but I'll never know because I'm wandering around hell looking for my ex fuckin fiancé.

"Junie c'mon you and I both know that it's almost impossible to find one specific in the neitherworld." I complained talking to the earpiece.

"Shut it juice." Was my extremely rude reply. I huffed and stuffed my hands into my jacket pockets.

I couldn't even use Doomie because it would put him in danger and my boy Doomie is to valuable to lose. No one can know about that though.

That's when it dawned on me.
I face palmed as I was shocked I didn't think of this sooner. Shutting my eyes tight I thought of whom I want to go to and when I opened them again I was in fact with Cheryl.

Juice ya know I love it.

"Sugarlumps?" The catty voice alone was wicked enough to send shivers down a dead guys spine. But either way I need to make sure Y/n and Lydia for that matter are safe, no matter the cost.

So maning up I sucked in a pointless breathe and plastered a phony smile on my face. "Cherbear." I say as if it were the most normal thing ever. Bleh it was so hard not to gag but I successfully kept it down.

She looked at me suspiciously.
"What you haven't called me that since we were dating." She said sucking in her cheeks and puckering her lips trying to crack the code.
She wasn't to smart so I doubted she would.

"That's actually why I'm here." I lie with ease. I'm a good liar, or at least I hope so or this would fail miserably. I tried not to shiver at the thought of something bad happening to my friends back home and I guess the Maitlands to...

"Oh, is that so?" She quirked a brow. I gulped but nodded. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Cheryl I've been thinking, I know that sounds weird cause I never do that but I was and I want to get back with you." I say playing the desperate protocol. "Don't make me beg, I will but I don't want to." I say quickly.

She smirked.
"Oh puddin' you mean it?" She asked me with a hopefully look in her amethyst pink eyes. I nodded my head slowly.
"We can be like Harley Quinn and the joker. We'll rule over the world." She exclaimed excitedly latching onto me and sloppily pressing her lips against mine. If I wanted this to be believable I'd have to kiss back and so I did.

It wasn't the best kiss ever but it was better than floating around the neitherworld.
"So are you gonna fill me in on this taking over the world thing?" I asked pulling away before things got out of hand.

She tilted her head.
"Why do you wanna know?" She asked a rather stupid question.

My answer this time wasn't a lie.
"Cher it's me if whatever we're doing will involve me messing with other people, tormenting them, painting the town red and all together causing mass destruction and utter chaos I will always be 101 percent in." I shrug.

"Plus it's a bonus if I get to spend time with the most beautiful ghoul in the neitherworld." I say winking at her. That was a lie, just in case you couldn't tell.

She flushed immediately and smiled brightly at her.
"Okay well...wait maybe we should head to my hide out first. Y'know in case someone is spying." She said.
She always had been paranoid about everything which caused me to be paranoid to.