28-Recognize me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the your rag doll just more worn out.

(y/n pov)

I gasped as I shot up from my bed, cause being I had another one of those dreams. My breaths shallow and uneven. I turned to check the time.

5;00pm

I sighed as I knew there was no way I was going back to sleep. I let my thoughts wander as I thought that maybe it was time to dig up Lowell's shovel.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and swung my legs over the side of my bed. I made my way downstairs to get myself some water. Because girl needs clear skin.

I turned on the kitchen light and dragging my feet behind me, made my way to the glasses.

I sat at the table and began drinking the water, afterwards getting a weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't like the normal feeling that I usually had that I've had for months unable to put my finger on what it was. No this feeling made me feel like I was about to throw up.

Was there something in the water? Probably not.

I shrugged it off and continued on thinking about where I could get a shovel to dig up Lowell's one. I sighed deeply as I pushed myself up off the chair and headed up to get dressed.

Once I was dressed I did a twirl and admired myself in the mirror before heading out. Hopefully the store I'm headed to is open at this time.

Fortunately it was. I walked in and got what I needed then hastily headed toward the playground.

It was an early Monday morning, in fact it was so early that the morning dew was still dripping from the night before. The air was damp and the sun hadn't risen yet. So I didn't worry about looking mental Infront of people.

I walked over to the softest patch of grass that was near the same sandbox I had played in when I was six. I smiled as I thought about how Winter River really hadn't changed.

I inwardly groaned as my hands were already sore from holding the thing, I haven't even started yet. But I did. I dug none the less, ignoring both the pain of my hands and the feeling in the pit of my stomach. I dug and dug and dug until I eventually gave up. As I couldn't find anything and I was absolutely positive I buried it here.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and thinking it was Lydia I opened the message without looking at who it actually was.

Tommy🖕🏻: Y/n can you meet me at positivity please?

I threw my head back and groaned but I wasn't motivated enough to get into this whole argument again. Even though I hated that positivity place.
I didn't respond but made my way there anyway.

I walked slowly toward the coffee shop, slouching and barley opening my eyes. I wasn't tired but I felt awful and disappointed in myself.

I opened the door to the brightly coloured coffee shop. The smell wasn't even the familiar of coffee, no the place reeked of sugar. The smell alone made my stomach turn upside down. Again shrugging it off looked around for the man I wasn't to keen on seeing.

I saw his recognisable brown roots with his curly dirty blonde tips and his award winning smile. I sighed and mentally groaned as I walked over toward him.

"Hey I didn't know if you would come." He said cheerfully as I sat down.

"Why do you want?" I ask grumpily, my grumpiness quickly changed to shock as he slid a cold iced tea in front of me. "I- thank you." I say smiling a little. I was actually pretty grateful since I was almost positive that this place didn't sell iced tea.