32-Partners in crime

I mean.... I don't know what I expected Beej's house to look like though it was definitely not this.

There I stood Infront of a big enough building that looked to be bigger and sturdier than some of the other houses. It had a huge sign on the front that marked the territory.
BJ's Roadhouse.
There was no way anyone could miss the building. Especially with the huge sign and flashy lights that were extremely tacky.

It wasn't too hard to find actually. So good thing on my end. I took a deep breath, exhaling before I made my way to the door. I anxiously rang the doorbell, afraid of who or what would answer. I rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet.

I wasn't waiting to long as a few minutes after my second ring the door was answered by a.... skeleton?

"Uh bonjour Madame how may I help you?" The skeleton asked in a thick french accent. He wore a red beret and a blue t-shirt that was to small for him, he also had a pair of long shorts. The red colour matched his hat.

"I'm y/n l/n I was friends with Beetlejuice. I was hoping I could ask you something." I say anxiously biting my bottom lip.

"Oh of course any friend of Beetlejuices' is a friend of ours. Please come in." He said gleefully.

"We?" I asked as his words sunk in.

"Oh Ginger, Doomie and I." He explained leading me into the house. "I'm Jacque by the way."

Beetlejuice definitely lived here....afterlived here? The floors were covered in trash and it smelt terrible, I was pretty sure I saw a mountain of toenails? Gross Beetlejuice. I thought giggling to myself a little.

"So have you heard from him?" He cut into my thoughts. I absentmindedly began scratching the back of my head.

"You don't know do you?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to have to break the heartbreaking news to his friends.

The skeleton I had learnt to be Jacque shook his head no and asked.
"What are you talking about?" He asked completely clueless as to what I was talking about.

"Oh boy." I whisper. I put my hands on my hips and puffed my cheeks before blowing out the air after.
"You might want to sit down for this." I say walking over to the ripped up couch and patting the seat next to me.

"Oh. Hold on let me get Ginger." He said before walking off.
Perfect I have a chance to get myself together.

I raked my hands down my face. I knew no matter how much I tried I was most likely going to cry.

Jacque returned a few minutes after he left with a spider wearing a hat and.......tap shoes?
"Hey there honey I'm Ginger." The spider whom I learned to be Ginger said.

"I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you." I say. I moved over to make room for both of the pair to sit down.

"So what did you want to say?" Jacque asked. Taking a seat.

"Oh right. Uhm" I stutter, clearing my throat a little. "So before I tell you this I want you to remember that though he was ruff around the edges he was a good man." I begin not knowing what to say.

"And I loved him with everything, so why I never met you guys was beyond me but-" I began to ramble on.

"He's dead." A voice said as the doors shot open interrupting my rambling and mumbling. The voice seemed to belong to a female as it boomed around the house, bouncing of the rotten walls.

The room fell silent. As the person who spoke entered the room shutting the old double doors behind her.
"How are you doing?" She asked coming to sit next to me.