I told you it wasnt going to be long enough.

We were all running against the roof tops heading towards where the giant swarm of butterflies was.
"You know for a dude called Hawkmoth he should really be called Butterfly man!" I shouted as we all were running and jumping.
"Esprit is now the time?!" Red shouted
"Well the mood does needs to be lightened!"
'Especially after they learn Gabriel's secret.'
"Well we are getting close to the swarm!"
"Chats right! We need to think of a plan!" Foxy yelled.
"I have a plan! Imma shoot my blob arrow which will incase the swarm!"
"Do you know if that will work dudette?!"
"No clue!" I shouted before I stopped in my tracks and aimed my arrow towards the bottom of them.
I released the arrow and it went flying through the air till it landed right under them. I gave a smirk before pressing the button on my bow making it explode covering all the butterflies in it.
"NOW RED!" I shouted
She gave a nod and got her yo-yo ready. I shot another arrow to dissolve the slim and Red was quick to capture all the butterflies in her yo-yo. She released the purified butterflies leaving us with Hawkmoth in the open. We all went running in and surrounded him in a circle. I was quick to fire an arrow next to him and he gave a smirk.
"Do you really think I will be easy tricked by another arrow that you used on my butterflies?" He asked as he grabbed the arrow.
"I don't know. You do look really stupid." I told
"Well I'm surrounded. How unfortunate." He said with a sly smirk.
"Ha he didn't even denied looking stupid!" I shouted as I laughed.
"Esprit!" They all shouted at me.
"Right. But you would be stupid to think we wouldn't plan for your little blue bird." I told
"What?!"
"Wanna take the explaining over Red? I'm getting kinda bored talking."
"We've been planning ever since Mayura decided to chase after Esprit."
"She is terrible at chasing. But the one thing I learnt was this." I said before firing a arrow towards her hiding spot covering her in thick ice.
"How?!"
"You forget Hawkmoth. Our bear is great at deductions." Chat told as he leaned on his staff.
"Did you really think she would never tell us about you wanting to recruit her?" Rena told
"She isn't dumb. She knew your girlfriend was going to go after her and not Ladybug."
"We've been preparing for this moment for ages." Ladybug toks again before I looked right into his eyes.
"Did you really think I was going to fire a glob arrow towards you Hawkmoth. For someone who's a dad you sure think like a child." I told making his eyes go wide.
I pressed the button on my bow making a bunch of ropes and wires wrap around him.
"How did you know?!"
I began to make my way towards him on the ground.
"Because Hawkmoth.... guess I should say Hawkdaddy. I was given one job. That was to discover who you are. And I was able to work out that your a father. Now here's the question." I said as I stood over him. "Would your son approve of what you are doing?"
"Who are you?!"
"That's simple. I'm Esprit Bera."
I began to lean down to grab his miraculous when we heard cracking. I jumped back just as all the ice shattered and feathers went flying like daggers.
"I will not let you hurt Hawkmoth." Mayura said as she jumped in front of Hawkmoth.
"We should have thought of what might happen if the ice broke." Red told
"Yeah well past the 60 zone!" I told as I used my rope arrow to deflect the feathers that were being thrown towards us.
"What?!" They all asked
"You guys really need to read up on sayings. Yo Mayura! Wanna play a game of tag?! Cause I'm it!" I shouted before I began to make my way towards her.
She began to run towards me and we began to battle it out.
"You hit like a girl!"
"That's cause I am one!" She shouted as she threw a punch.
I blocked it by wrapping my leg around her arm. Before she could use that to her advantage I quickly got my whole body and hung onto her arm.
"GUYS! I MAY NEED A WEE BIT OF HELP HERE!" I shouted as she tried everything to get me off.
"WINNIE NO!" Chat shouted as he went to hit Mayura.
She lifted me up to block her attack making Chat pull back.
"She knows I won't hit you!"
"Chat trust me! I will be fine!"
"I just can't!"
While I was distracted she grabbed ahold of me and threw me towards the ground. I thought I was about to hit it when my hands and feet turned into giant paws that looked like I belonged with the stars but also held spirits in them. As quick as they came they disappeared making me question my own vision.
'This is so gonna get talked about with Gramps.'
I quickly jumped back up to see Shell dude protecting them as Hawkmoth was finally free.
"That force field won't last long. And after that your miraculous will be mine!"
"Not on my watch." I told bring their attention to me. "Guys what ever happens now I hope you can forgive me. I never wanted to hurt you guys."
"Winnie what are you on about?!"
"Spoilers sweetie. Spirits conform!" I shouted as I brought my hand to the air creating a giant hand.
I slammed the hand onto them sucking them into the spirits. I could slowly feel myself slipping away the more I felt them struggle to escape. My vision became dark and I couldn't see but all I felt was the rage I had from Gabriel being a a second father figure to me and how he cared for me.
"I will never let you hurt another soul again!" I shouted but it didn't sound like my voice but the voices of all the spirits I controlled.
I began to squeeze my hand as I let my emotions get the better half of me.
'The spirits! They are feeding off my emotions! I gotta stop this but it's too strong.'
"HELP....ME! The spirits are taking control! I don't want to kill them!" I shouted knowing that my friends were my only hope.
"Esprit! Remember who you truely are!"
'Nino!'
"Remember your favourite moment of last year!"
'Alya!'
"No matter what you will always fit in with us!"
'Mari!'
"If it wasn't for you! I would still be upset in life! Please fight this Babe!"
'Adrien!'
"I will not let you control me!" I shouted as I threw the hand down causing it to vanish and I fell down.
The portal came down and they rushed over to my side. Hawkmoth and Mayura quickly made their exit making Carapace go to chase them only to be stopped.
"Let them go. We will get them next time." Foxy told as she helped me up with the others.
"What was that Esprit?" Red asked.
"I have no clue." I told as I hold my head.
"What ever it was Hawkmoth is now terrified but you dudette."
"Thanks I guess."
"Yeah especially about the father part. How did you know about that babe?"
"About that. There is something I need to tell you all." I said as I took a step back so I could see them all.
"Tell us what?" Chat asked as he gave me a confused look.
"The reason I know about Hawkmoth being a dad is because.... I know who Hawkmoth is."
"Who is he, babe?"
I took a deep breath before releasing it and looked at them.
                               "Hawkmoth is....

Gabriel Agreste."