Surprise.

I stood to the side while Gramps let all the others in.
"What are we doing here I'm very confused." Foxy said as she laid her eyes on me.
I looked away from them not wanting to see the hurt in their eyes.
"Gramps maybe it's best if I wait outside."
"Nonsense (y/n). Your apart of this even if you already know."
"I guess. I don't exactly want to be of blame here."
"Why would we blame you (y/n)?" Carapace asked
"There is something I have been hiding from you all which has been hurting me a lot since your my friends and I care for you all."
"This is the first time some of us are meeting you. How are we friends?" Ladybug asked still very confused.
"Gramps can you continue? I think I'm going to mess up really big."
"Your doing fine."
"Bollocks. I'm going to explain. Master Fu or as I like to call him Gramps, gave me a mission. The mission was to train so I can find out who Hawkmoth is and I was told to train on you guys."
"What are you saying (y/n)?"
"What I'm saying Blondie is..... I was to train and find out who each of you guys are in and out of superhero form..... form? It's form yeah? It sounds extremely weird. Superhero form. Superhero form. Superhero form. Super...."
"(Y/n) you got distracted." Chat said snapping me out of it.
"Oh right. Anyway, I know who each of you are out of costume... yeah that sounds way better. So yeah."
"How could you work out who we are if we don't spend time as superheroes?"
"The same way I know that Esprit said I'm having a good day and no meanie can ruin it, referring to you as the meanie."
"(Y/n)....."
"Sorry Blondie....but I have to. Bjorn fangs out."
I transformed into Esprit and everyone but Chat was shocked.
"Omg I hated one of my friends and thought they were working for Hawkmoth." Ladybug said when it sunk in.
"You guys are friends?"
"Bjorn fangs in." I de-transformed back into my civilian form before I continued. "I'm friends with you all Foxy."
"But aren't you and Adrien together? But Esprit and Chat are together... are you cheating?!"
"No I'm not cheating Shell dude. Im hurt you would assume I would do that."
"But that would mean...."
"Plagg claws in!" Chat de-transformed and went over to hug me before he was done.
"Hey Blondie." I said as I patted his back.
He stopped hugging me and turned to the others to see they all had their mouths open and Ladybug was having a slight meltdown.
"Hey guys. Ladybug are you ok?"
"I've been rejecting my crush for so long and even flirted with him. Oh god."
"Don't forget you two have kissed." I said which made her breakdown more
"OH MY GOD I KISSED ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!"
"Chill girl. Wonder how our friend would go if she was Ladybug? Right Carapace."
"Yeah. Shall we go now?"
"Let's. Trixx lets rest."
"Wayzz Shell off."
They de-transformed and Adrien and Nino had a little moment.
"Nino! This is so cool."
"Who knew we were working together!"
"I did. So did Gramps."
"I knew who Carapace is and he knew who I was." Alya said
"Yeah that's what made me work out who Shell dude was."
"I still can believe I've been flirting with Adrien this whole time. I rejected Adrien for Adrien...."
"Wait I was the guy you are in love with?!"
"Yeah." She said sheepishly.
"What do you say Red? Wanna show them all who you are?"
"Alya your gonna hate me."
"Why would I hate you Ladybug?"
"Cause.... tikki spots off." Everyone was shocked at Ladybug de-transforming to reveal Marinette.
"So the team is known. Now onto Hawkmoth...."
"Who is still unknown." I added
"Oh my gosh. Marinette I can't believe your Ladybug. This is the greatest news ever."
"Your not mad?"
"Why would I be? My best friend is also my hero. I couldn't be anymore happy with it being you."
(I should go. I still need to protect them from Hawkmoth.)
I began to leave when Marinette called to me.
"(Y/n)... where are you going?"
"This seems more of a people apart of the superhero team. I'm not apart of the team anymore and I have to protect you all still. So bye."
I left and Bjorn flew beside my head.
"I thought you weren't going to do this if they all knew who each other were."
"That was the plan. But then I remembered that I still know who Hawkmoth is. I could hurt them if I tell them. Especially Adrien."
"This isn't good (y/n). You are hurting them now."
"Bjorn not now."
"No now is the time. They are your friends. Don't let them go because your scared of losing them."
"I just need some time."
"Time for what?! Cause the longer you wait to tell them the more hurt they will be. Especially Adrien."
"This isn't something that's so easy to tell. I can't just rip the bandage off as go hey Adrien guess what. Your father who is very distant with you to the point where it's like you don't have one is Hawkmoth our greatest enemy yet and has even tried to kill you on a few occasions. Yeah cause that will go down great."
"(Y/n)...."
"No Bjorn. I need to keep that hidden from him and the others because Adrien will be crushed. He loves his father and is the only parent he has."
"(Y/n)...."
"And I don't want him to get Akumatized by it. Cause I know Hawkmoth will take advantage to it. And then he will have gotten one of the miraculous and then we don't have Adrien on the team anymore."
"(Y/n)!"
"What?!"
"Behind you."
I turned around to see Alya standing there shocked at what she over heard.
"Shit."
"You said you didn't know who Hawkmoth is."
"I don't. No clue what your on about."
"(Y/n)... I heard all of that."
"Right. You can't tell anyone about this."
"Why not? They need to know."
"Because it may not effect you or Nino but think of it this way. Marinettes idol is rethought of and Adrien will be heart broken knowing his father said he had nothing left to lose and that his father had tried to kill him on a few occasions."
"Your right. I'll keep it a secret for now. But they should learn about it soon."
"Of course. Thank you Alya."
"Now are you going to come back to the celebration of us knowing?"
"Fine. Shut up Bjorn I know your gonna say I  told you so."
"Cause I did."
Alya laughed which made me laugh as well and we made our way back up.
(I guess I can have this moment with them.)