4 days till the new year.

I was relaxing on the Eiffel Tower looking at the city of love as I tried to work out my story.
"This is so frustrating." I exclaimed to my self as I stood up and began to pace as I tapped my pen on my cheek. "How about, 'The world is a broken place Mitch. Things are burning as riots takes the streets when all people wanted was a peaceful protest. You wondered why I hated the human race, this is why. All your kind does is not treat everyone with equal lives and if they are white then they get marked as mentally ill, but if someone else does it they are a terrorist. Corrupt cops are killing innocent black people and many of them don't get charged. Your world is messed up and you tell me I shouldn't kill the guilty so I can drink their blood and live?' It sounds interesting." I told myself as I wrote the monologue down.
"I think it sounds great, even though I don't exactly 100% get what's going on?"
I looked up from my book to see Red standing a few meters away from me.
"Oh hey Red. How was your Christmas break?" I asked looking back down at my book.
"It was quite good. How was your break?"
"Interesting to say the least. I got to spend time with my family which was really good." I told as I sat down with her.
"I'm glad for you. You deserve to be happy Espirit."
"As do you Red. So what did you get for Christmas?"
"More fabrics and things to make clothes or other things out of. What about you?"
"I got a tone of books to write in. And a lot of pens and some new markers for my art."
"That's so good to hear." She said giving me the kindest smile.
"Yeah..... so great." I said quietly as I looked away.
(What if they hate me? When they find out?)
"Espirit is everything alright?"
"Yeah." I told as I looked up to see a blue lady watching us.
(Must be Natalie keeping an eye on me.)
"Hey red. Don't look now but it seems the cat has came to play." I said using my head to point in her direction.
Her eyes narrowed to look in the distance only to go wide at the realisation.
"That's not Chat, Espirit." She told as she stood up.
"Oh I know. Think she's been watching the whole time." I told her as I followed her suit to stand up.
"We better hurry off and find a way to lose her." Red told not wanting to make it obvious that we knew.
"Shouldn't be too hard. I love a game of hide and seek." I said before leaning back over the edge falling off.
I got my arrows and fired in the distance as I quickly made my way through the city trying to lose her. I spun the rope around and saw her running after me.
(Doing good Natalie. But I can do better.)
Once I got close enough to the ground I ran towards a bus before sliding onto the ground giving her a wave before all the cars went over me. I grabbed ahold of another bus and began to get dragged to who knows where.
(Good game Natalie. Maybe we can have another one some time in the future.)