Day 1 of distancing myself.

I headed off to school listening to heavy metal to try and calm myself from what's meant to happen today. Bjorn tried to convince me not to go through with my plan but I didn't listen.
(It's the only way to protect them. The only way I can keep Hawkmoth from finding out about them.)
There was a tap on my shoulder and I looked at them to see a guy with Blue hair the way Juleka has hers. I pulled my headphones off and looked at him.
"How may I help you?"
"I was wondering if you went to the same school as my sister Juleka?"
"Oh your actually related to Juleka. Uh yeah we are in the same class together, would you like me to show you were it is?"
"If you don't mind."
We walked in some silence when I realised I didn't stop my music. Before I could stop it the dude leaned closer to me to listen to what it was.
"Heavy metal, nice pick. I didn't expect you to be into that sorta stuff."
"I'm into a bit of everything. So what's your name blue?"
"Blue?"
"Yeah the tip dye in your hair is blue."
"Well I am Luka and who are you heavy metal?"
"The names (y/n)."
"Nice to meet you (y/n)."
"Nice to meet you as well blue."
Before he could say any more Adrien came up and pulled me into his arms.
"Hey Blondie."
"Hello princess. Luka."
"Hey Adrien. I should head inside to see if she is in class. See you around Heavy metal."
"See ya blue."
He walked off and Adrien let go of me.
"Sorry. I just saw you and didn't like how he was looking at you."
"So you got jelly."
"What no."
"Tots mcgoats dude. You got hella jelly."
"Is that another Australia saying?"
"Na just something I say from time to time."
"Nice."
While we were talking Alya and Nino walked up and I freaked out a little and ran away hearing Adrien call out to me. I went into the bathroom and went into one of the stalls. I sat down and Bjorn came flying out of my jacket pocket.
"So much for playing it cool."
"I freaked out. They probably think I hate them."
"Well I mean you could just tell them."
"Yeah cause that's a great idea Bjorn."
"Well it's a better plan then distancing yourself from them. They care for you (y/n)."
"And I care for them which is why I'm doing this. The secret that I hold could put them and the ones they care for in danger. That's why no one is meant to know."
"Fu said....."
"It was to help with my training, yeah I know. But hawkmoth could Akumatiz me and oh shit guess who knows who to attack."
"You are being loud."
"No one is in here."
"How do you know."
"No noise. Dead silent. Besides all the doors were opened when I came in."
"Cub. Don't push them away because your scared that they will hate you."
"What's the point. Mari already does. The one person that I knew I was going to hurt. The one person who thinks I'm working with Hawkmoth. She doesn't me like me as anyone now. Even all the times that she has tried to. She just doesn't stop." I said to him as tears started to form in my eyes.
"Cub. It's going to be ok. I'm here for you." He said as he hugged my cheek.
"Thanks. You are probably the only one I can confide in at the moment."
"What about Fu?"
"I can't see him right now. Not after last night."
"I'm sure he will understand. We should head out and go to free period."
"Right people call it free period here and not spare. Man Paris is weird. Anyway, how do I look Bjorn?"
"Like you haven't been crying."
"Good. Don't need Adrien over reacting."
"If you are meant to be distancing yourself from them. What about Adrien?"
"I'm not sure. I haven't gotten that far yet. We can work that out later we gotta go." I said before I opened my bag to let him in and walked out of the stall.
(What am I meant to do.)