A surprised visit.

I was sitting in the office again with my sister and Lila.
"I'm going to be clear with you. You are punishing my sister for something she didn't do and the girl who could be lying gets no punishment what so ever."
"This isn't the first time (y/n) has done something like this. She has been known to make threats especially towards Chloe."
"I never made threats towards her I just called her out on things." I said
"My sister isn't like that. She doesn't hurt people and she isn't violent."
"I'm sorry but the punishment still stands."
Before my sister could rip him a new one Chloe walked in with her father, Chat noir and Ladybug.
"What is the meaning of this?"
"I called my father to help get Ladybugs, Chat noirs and Espirits attention. But Espirit was very busy at this moment in time." Chloe said
"Who's the blonde chick?" My sister whispered towards me.
"Chloe." I said as I had a small smile on my face.
"Chat noir, Ladybug. Would you like to tell what actually happened?" Chloe asked as they gave a nod.
"(Y/n) here wasn't actually at school. You see she was being attacked by Lila here and Chat noir lost her briefly." Ladybug said
"But Espirit found her and took her to the museum and hid her. Once Lila was no longer a threat I picked her up and dropped her back at school to which she remembered she had art and said thank you before running off." Chat said
"To which I ran into you." I said
"Lila what do you have to say about yourself?"
"They are lying."
"Daddy." Chloe said knowing it would get her father to do what she wanted.
"If Chloes friend isn't allowed back in and if Lila doesn't get punished I will make a public statement."
"There is no need for that. (Y/n) you are allowed to continue and Lila you aren't allowed back for two weeks."
"But I did nothing wrong."
"Dude the evidence is stacked up against you. Stop lying."
There was a beep heard and I ran over to the window and opened it.
"You two, go now before your back in civilian clothing and thank you for helping me." I said with a smile.
"No problem. Come on Chat." Ladybug said as she went running out.
"Happy to help." Chat said as he kissed my hand before he left through the window.
(Such a flirt.)
We left the room after that and my sister decided to take me home early since I've been chased enough today. I thanked Chloe and her father and headed off knowing I was going to get a visit from Adrien in either form. Half way home I looked over at my sister and could tell she was upset at herself for becoming akumatized.
"Hey sis. You know I'm not blaming you for what happened."
"I figured. But you got hit because of me."
"No. I pushed ladybug out of the way so you couldn't have her secret identity revealed."
"You are the best person I could ever know."
"Even the superhero's we met?"
"Even them." She said smiling
(I'm going to murder Gabriel Agrest for messing with my family.)