What do you want?

I was listening to Jagged Stone hiding in the library away from the others when I had a tap on my shoulder making me take my headphones off and turn to look at the person only to see Chloé.
"What do you want?"
"You've been acting weird."
"I always act weird your point?"
"I mean you aren't with Adrien and your friends. You've been avoiding them for about a month now."
"It's none of your business. Besides why do you care your a stuck up brat who hates me and likes to make stereotypes towards me. So if that's all piss off." I said before I turned around about to put my headphones back on when she sat next to me.
"I know I'm not the nicest but I'm trying to be better. I'm sorry for how I treated you and I hope we can start semi-fresh." she said with sadness in her voice
"Fine. But why do you actually care that I'm not with your adrikens or the others?"
"Because I can see how Adrien is hurt that you aren't spending time with him. I know why he fell for you and not anyone else. You are so cool and amazing other then Lila who has traveled the world and such. But you two also know what it's like to lose a mum. Mine doesn't even care enough about me to stay in Paris for longer then a week."
"I thought your mum was staying in Paris."
"She went off to Tokyo to work with her newest clothing line."
"I can see why your so mean to people now."
"You can?" She said quite shocked that I might actually know.
"Yeah. Your trying to be like your mum. But you don't need to be like her Chloé. By talking like this I can see how much of a great person you can be. Now don't get me wrong your still a massive spoilt brat who needs to get a good smack but your working on it slowly."
"Who knew we could be civil to one another long enough to sort things out."
"Adrien." I said making us chuckle.
"Yeah I guess he would have. But why are you being distant to your friends?"
"I'm trying to protect them. I seem to always mess things up with people in the past and I have a feeling that I'm going to again."
"You got to try. Tell them that your scared of messing things up. I know the will understand."
"Yeah I know. This is something worse though.... besides your the last person that would come up with good advice. No offence."
"Non taken. We should head to class though it's about to start." She said as she got up.
"Guess we should." I said as I followed suit.
(What could go wrong?)