I dont wanna finish school today if she isnt here.

Adrien P.O.V:

We were sitting at a random table for lunch and I was very mopey since (Y/n) has gone home early. I was obviously not doing a good enough job at hiding it since I was asked if I was ok.
"Dude what's wrong? (Y/n) is still allowed to come to school and Lila was finally punished for her actions." Nino said trying to cheer me up.
"I know."
"I think lover boy misses his bear." Alya said making them chuckle.
"I do miss my bear. I want to hug her and not let go."
"To think Mari if you only knew he was a cat person you could be the one getting hugs from." Nino said making Alya hit him in the side.
"Nino!"
"Sorry." He said as he tried to bring air back into him.
"Alya it's fine. It was obviously not meant to be you know." She said with a smile. "Besides they are a good match."
"Thanks Mari. Besides I'm going to go and see her."
"No dude stop." Nino said grabbing my wrist.
"We understand you miss her but there is only like two classes left. Besides you will see her after school." Alya said trying to make me stay.
"I don't want to finish school if she isn't here."
"Adrien look at me. What might happen if your grade drops a little and your father decides to make it so you can't spend time with her. Because Nino isn't allowed at yours anymore for simply asking to have a birthday party for you." Mari said making me sit back down.
"You are right. I just want my bear back and also she was just starting to come back to her old self."
"She never changed Adrien. She loves us and feels the need to protect us." Alya said
"Kinda like an actual momma bear." Nino chimes in making us laugh.
My phone chimed and I checked it to see the nickname I gave her which made me smile.
"Looks like someone got a message from their bear." Mari said making me smile more.
"She says she made it home safe and that she can't wait to see me later."
Alya grabbed my phone and went to text her only to stop. She looked at me and had her smirk and I instantly began to try and get it back.
"Seems like the cat is out of the bag Adrien. Seems like lover boy has (y/n) as Drop Bear Gorgeous with a cute little koala bear emoji next to it."
"Okay cool you revealed my secret now give me my phone I wanna talk to her."
"Oh honey I'm calling her." Alya said as she hit FaceTime.
It didn't take long before (y/n) accepted and began to say what she usually says to me.

"Hot stuff you shouldn't call me when your at school."
"You call him hot stuff! Omg you two are the cutest."
"Oh hey Alya. How's shit going on that side."
"Well Adrien is sad that your not here and is trying to take his phone back because he wants you all to himself which is rude cause we know you really love me and Mari."
"Of course babe just can't have the boys know now can we."
"Damn right. Well I'm passing you off to Mari so you can talk to your other girl."
"Roger that."

Alya was about to hand my phone to Mari but I cut her off so instead she gave it to Nino.

"Hey dudette. What's happening?"
"Nothing much dude. How 'bout your side?"
"Oh you know. Forcing Adrien to stay at school when you aren't."
"His education is important. So your standing on something right now because you look taller."
"I feel taller."
"It's a good look for you."
"(Y/n). If I hadn't of found Alya thanks to Ladybug and you didn't have Model boy over here I think I might have fallen for ya."
"Oh if only. I could have made you swoon every minute to the point that you would just see me and faint."
"I wouldn't doubt it. But we have our happy significant others and we love them very much."
"You're saying this cause of Alya and Adrien giving you a death stare."
"100%. But I do love my little fox."
"As do I love my wee kitten."
"Well I should hand you back to Adrien."
"Oh yes do that. A wink."

He got off the desk and began to hold it out for me to grab. Just before I could grab it he quickly pulled away and passed to Mari.

"Hey (y/n)."
"Mari, is it really you?! Oh how I have missed you my love. Along with Alya of course we can not forget about her."
"Certainly not. How's your sister?"
"She is doing quite good. She called her school and explained what happened and how she was taking the rest of the day off, then she went to her room and took a nap."
"That's good. I'll bring some treats down for your family and what not."
"Thanks Mari. How's school for you?"
"Well Adrien is upset as you know. Lila looked pissed when we saw her grab her stuff and left so it seems we both share a enemy but no one is going to believe her lies anymore."
"Well that's good. Am I able to speak to Adrien now? I loved talking to you all but I gotta make sure he isn't upset he didn't get to see or talk to me before class."
"Of course. See you later (y/n)."
"Bye Mari. See you when I see you."

Mari passed the phone to me and gave a kind smile.
"Thank you Mari."
"No problem."
I looked at the phone to see (y/n) smile as she looked at me.

"Hey kitty."
"Hey Winnie. I miss you."
"I miss you as well. But we have that photo shoot later so we can spend all that time together and your dad wants to have a dinner with me for ideas on outfits."
"I wish it would just be us for dinner."
"Don't worry hun. You still will have my attention."
"Wait why does he want ideas from you (y/n)?" Mari asked
"He knows I write stories and wanted to read and hear about some of the outfits I've created for them. Some story theme he is going for. Could put in a good word about an amazing girl who I think will be the perfect help in creating them."
"Thank you."

The bell went letting us know that our next class is about to begin. I looked at (y/n) with a sad look knowing that we couldn't talk any longer.

"I gotta go."
"I know. But I will see you soon hun."
"I cannot wait. Love you bye."
"Love you as well. Bye guys. Bye hun."

Her face disappeared and I was left staring at the picture of us I got after I asked dad if I could get a copy of the first photo shoot we did together. I slipped the phone in my pocket and hurried off to my next class wishing they would go quickly so I would be able to see (y/n) sooner.