Another photoshoot done.

(Y/n) P.O.V:

(That was more work then before. Gabriel must be on some sort of time crunch. Should stop being Hawkmoth if that's the case.)
My name was called and I looked over to see Adrien and Natalie walking towards me.
"Is there more photos to be done?" I asked
Since doing these photos shoots it became a question I asked more often then none.
"No that is all. You and Adrien can now change back into your regular clothes. After that we will head home and you both can spend an hour together before we have dinner and (Y/n) can show Mr.Agrest her ideas."
We gave a quick nod and made our way to the changing rooms when I suddenly felt like I was being watched again.
(It's nothing. Probably just girls who are still butt hurt that I'm with Adrien or the fan club I have apparently gotten sometime ago.)
I quickly changed back and left my trailer to wait for Adrien when I saw the guy from the first photo shoot I did. I quickly ran into Adriens and shut the door hoping he didn't see me.
"Uhhhhh (y/n). Why are you in my trailer?"
I turned my head to see Adrien there without his shirt on making us both blush.
"I'm sorry hun I really am. I left my trailer to wait for you outside when I saw the creepy guy again and felt safer in your trailer with you then alone in the one I use."
He walked over and gave me a kiss on the head before hugging me.
"It's all right. Just surprised is all."
"Who knew being somewhat famous would turn into this."
"Try being really famous and and have your face everywhere."
(I need to tell him.)
"Adrien I need to tell you something." I said as I pulled away to look at him while I said it
"Of course."
I opened my mouth to say something when the door to the trailer was knocked on.
"Who is it?" Adrien shouted.
"It's just a friend of the girl." He said
(Oh no.)
I held onto Adrien hoping the guy would leave.
"She isn't here."
"I saw her go into this trailer. Come on I just wanna talk."
"Please leave."
"I ain't leaving till I get a talk with my special gal."
"I ain't your special gal. Leave me alone."
There was silence on his end and I gave Mari a text to be safe.

"Hey Mari. Was just wondering if you could possibly swing by over to the park soon. There's a guy here who is acting weird in front of Adriens trailer just to warn you."

Adrien began to turn the handle when I stopped him and quickly locked it again.
"(Y/n)....."
"He is still out there. Just keeping it quiet so we open the door."
The handle jiggled quickly and some cursing was heard on the other side.
(Think (y/n) think.)
"Why can't you just leave me alone?"
"Because the spark between us was so great."
"There was no spark you giant drongo. I don't love you, I have never loved you and I will never ever love you."
There was silence on the other end and after a few seconds there was a gentle knock on the door.
"Hello. Is everything alright in there?"
(Thank god. Ladybug is here.)
I opened the door and peeked out to see Ladybug standing there with a somewhat worried look.
"Much better thank you Ladybug."
"What's with the man at the door?"
"Guess I can say he is somewhat of a creepy fan."
"May I suggest getting a restraining order if he shows back up again."
"I will definitely think about it. Thank you Ladybug and I hope you have a good day."
"As to you citizen. I hope he doesn't bother you anymore."
She quickly swung away and I went back in to the trailer to be pulled into a hug by Adrien.
"It's ok Adrien. I'm safe."
"I know. It's just when you were mad it made me see I side I don't really see."
"You should see how I'll act to Hawkmoth."
"Why don't you call him Hawkdaddy anymore?"
(Ah feck. Gotta think quickly.)
"Well when I said it in front of Gramps he kinda gave a weird look and was like 'you shouldn't be calling your enemy daddy.' So I kinda just stopped."
"Makes sense. But you know what you deserve."
"What is that?"
"A kiss." He said before he began to close in.
We were about to kiss when there was another knock on the door.
"Adrien. You and (y/n) need to hurry up so we can get back to your place soon."
"Yes Natalie." He shouted earning a smirk from me
"Finish getting ready hun. Maybe next time."
"Why is it that we haven't been able to kiss?"
"Maybe it's not the right time."
"I can't wait for it to be the right time."
(I just hope you won't hate me after you learn your fathers secret.)

———————————————————————————

Hey guys it's me. I am so so so so sorry for the delay I kept getting distracted with school and life thangs. I know it's not an excuse but it's something I feel bad about because you guys and gals and non-binary peeps have been waiting and I thank you for doing so. I will try and bring things out sooner. Thanks again for being so awesome in waiting.