Wow your so life like.

We landed in a empty alleyway and Chat let me go placing me safely on the ground. I moved away and patted myself.
"For an illusion you are very life like. Kinda like the wax figures they keep of the celebrities. But now that I'm safe you will disappear quickly and I'll stay hidden until Lila is back to normal and what not."
"I miss hearing you rant about stuff babe."
I turned around and looked at him once I quickly learnt he was actually real.
"Chat your with Esprit so I don't know why you are calling me babe. Must have gotten a mix up."
"(Y/n)...."
"You remember my name. How quaint."
"We need Esprits help and I was given orders to keep you safe."
"Right. Well I heard she is off the team so don't think she'll be joining real soon."
"It's safer for you if Esprit is with us and we really need her help so much more then ever before."
I rolled my eyes and whistled which was when Bjorn came out of my jacket and checked around us. He came back and gave me a small nod.
"Bjorn fangs out." I said transforming me.
Chat was smiling but I just rolled my eyes and shot an arrow.
"Let's get this over and done with."
I went flying through the sky and landed on a roof with Chat landing next to me.
I got my bow and was ready to shoot another one when Chats staff began to get a call. He answered it and it was Ladybug with the others on the slit screen.

"Chat! Lila figured it out it was all an allusion!"
"Well we knew it wasn't going to last long till she worked it out."
"Where's the girl dude?"
"Omg he lost her." Foxy said face palming
"I didn't."
"Then where is the girl Chat?" Red said as she was getting close to the camera.

Chat was silent which made all the superhero's yell.

"CHAT!!!" They all said at once.
"Ok I lost her. She is very quick and smart at getting away."
"Well we better go looking for her and hope we find her before Lila does." Red said with the other two giving a nod.
"But I have good news."
"Like what dude?" Shell dude said with a hint of sarcasm.
"I found someone special." He said as he tilted his staff towards me.
"Hey."
"ESPRIT!!!!"
"Yeah."
"Great we have the whole team. We can defeat Lila."
"Also before Chat ran into me I found the girl and hid her. She should be safe."
"We need to meet up."
"Good idea Rena." Red said
"Eiffel tower and quick she found me!" Shell dude said before his screen went black and the spit screen became bigger.
"Meet you guys there." Rena said before hoping off as well
"Welcome back Esprit."
"Yeah what ever."
"Chat you know what to do."
"Yeah."
"See you two shortly." Red said

The screen went black and Chat put it back up.
"Come on we gotta meet them there."
He grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
"Winnie, we need to talk love."
"We don't."
"We do. You said you had to protect us from what you knew. We know what it was now and who we are, yet you stay distant from us.... why?"
"I can't tell you."
"And why not?"
"Because I don't know what to do anymore. I don't. But what I do know is that I need to protect you and the others. With any means necessary." I said as I pulled my wrist out of his grasp. "Come on let's get to the tower."
I jumped off and began to make my way to the meeting point seeing Lila in the distance.
(Gabriel please stop this all.)