You have got to be kidding.

I was heading to the art room when I ran into Mr.Damocles. I picked up my books and was apologising to him.
"(Y/n) just the girl I was looking for."
"Why?" I asked quite in disbelief.
"Just follow me. I've already told Mr.Haberkorn that you are with me."
"Oh ok." I said as I followed him to his office
(The art teacher had no name so I just named him after Todd Haberkorn the English voice actor for him.)
When he opened the door I was lead in and saw Lila there with puffy cheeks and red eyes.
(What in the world?)
I was told to take a seat and he sat in his chair.
"Now it has been brought to my attention that you hurt Lila here is that correct?"
"Bloody hell its not."
"I've done nothing wrong to you and you've hurt me for no reason." She said as more tears spilled from her eyes.
"Nice crocodile tears. I did not hurt her in anyway and was probably from when she was akumatized."
"How do you know she was akumatized?"
"Because she attacked me after I called her out on her lies. Which is what she is doing right now."
"Lila tell me again where this happened."
"Well, when I got back to school I was heading up the stairs and that's when (y/n) pushed me."
"I wasn't even here till like 5minutes ago. Because of her I was chased out of here and Espirit took me to the museum and hid me in one of the exhibitions." I said
"Then why is my knees hurt?"
"Because you through yourself down the stairs." I said coldly.
Mr.Democles cleared his throat before he spoke.
"Until we can know 100% sure that what happened did happen. (Y/n) you will not be allowed to come to school."
"You have got to be bloody kidding me! And let me guess Lila gets no punishment what so ever!" I screamed as I stood up from my spot.
"Well she is hurt...."
"Because of her own fault! No wonder students keeping getting akumatized because you are shit at punishing them." I said before I grabbed my stuff and walked out.
(Where is Chloe?)
I walked into one of the classes and saw my friends and Chloe.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" Kim asked as he saw how pissed I was.
"Apparently I hurt Lila so I'm the one getting punished for it." I said as I made my way over to Chloe. "Could I borrow your phone? Mine has gone flat." I asked.
"Sure." She said as she passed it.
"Thanks I'll bring it back in a second." I said as I walked.
The phone rang till it was answered by my sister.

"(Y/n) why are you calling me now you should be in class?"
"I have been told I'm not allowed to come back to school till they can prove I didn't hurt another student called Lila."
"What punishment do they get?"
"None. Could I get picked up?"
"You left your keys inside didn't you?"
"Yeah. I didn't think I would be this home early."
"I'll see what I can do but I'm having a chat with the principal."
"Thanks."

She hung the phone up and I went back in to hand the phone back only for her to grab it and shout now.
I was grabbed in a hug by Ivan and Kim grabbed my legs so I didn't kick and squirm too much.
"Drats." I said as they brought me to the swivel chair and began to tie me up.
"Why are you guys doing this?"
"Because we know you've been acting different for awhile what's up?" Mylene asked.
"I can't say."
"You can trust us (y/n)." Rose said.
I looked at Marinette, Alya and Nino before I said my next words.
"Not with this."
The door opened to revile Adrien who was confused why everyone was around the table.
"What are you guys looking at?"
They moved to show me tied up and I have a shy smile.
"Hey blondie. I'm a bit tied up at the moment to give you a hug or what not." I said trying to lighten the mood before he freaked out.
"WHY ARE TOU TIED UP (Y/N)?!"
(Ok nope that didn't work.)
"They were trying to get answers from me but I ain't no snitch you know."
He rushed over and began to untie the ropes.
"So how long have you guys been planing this?" I asked
"A few days. We were going to do it this morning but then Lila kinda got in the way." Chloe said.
"Ah, that explains the rope. Adrien stop what you are doing?"
"But your tied up."
"Yeah but I can tell you now. They need to get better at it." I said as I grabbed the rope and leaned forward causing it to come undone.
"Wha.....?" They all said in confusion.
"Max didn't you say that was the best knot you could do?" Kim said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Well it was.... I'm still trying to work out how it was undone so easily."
"Oh the clove hitch is quite difficult to undo. But you forget one thing guys."
"And what may that be?" Juleka asked
"I carry a small pocket knife." I said as I showed it.
"That would explain it." They said in unison.
"So could you explain why you aren't in art hun?" Adrien asked.
"Cause Liela lied and now I'm not allowed back till they can prove I didn't do it."
"She did what?" Adrien asked as I could tell he was getting pissed off.
"Said I pushed her down the stairs. I tried to explain that I hadn't been at school for awhile since Espirit hid me in the museum but, that didn't matter. And she isn't getting in trouble for it."
"Imma hit her." Alya said as she began to head out only to be grabbed by Nino and the other boys.
"Don't. She will get her own karma."
"Is there anyway to get one of the hero's to come and tell the truth?" Ivan asked
"I could make a post on the Ladyblog, but it's not 100% certified that they watch all the videos."
"What ever you guys decide to do, don't hit her or else then she will actually have dirt on ya. Well I gotta head off. See you guys...."
"WHO IS THIS LILA GIRL AND WHERE IS SHE?!"
"Shit." I said knowing who it was
"(Y/n).... is that....." Mari started before I interrupted her.
"Yeah. That's my sister."
(Guess I'm back in action once again.)