The start of the sleep over.

We were all relaxing in my room when Alya got an idea.
"Let us all talk about what our favourite moment was during the year."
"Is this how most female sleepovers work?" Adrien asked as I rested on him.
"Kinda. This is my second one so I have no clue."
"Wait you don't really do sleep overs dudette?"
"Not really. Most of the friends I had back home weren't the best, to say the least. Things had happened and well....we grew apart. Then I moved here."
"Well I think my favourite part of the year was becoming closer to you all." Mari told
"Oh my turn. My favourite part was I think I'll say was when, (Y/n) showed how much of a badass she was by defending us while she wasn't in costume." Alya told as she whispered the last part.
"My favourite was when we took Adriens phone from him to talk to (Y/n)"
"I hardly got to speak to her. It was not fun for me." Adrien whined making us all laugh.
"So what is your favourite moment then Adrien?" I asked.
"Well it's obvious. I got to meet you and fall in love." He told making me smile.
"Dude that's super gay."
"Yeah Adrien. Your only meant to be gay for me as I am for you." Nino jokes making us laugh again.
"So what about you (Y/n), what was your favourite moment? Getting to meet you all and getting to feel accepted."
I was surprised when they all rushed to hug me in a big group hug and I thought back to the other day.

~
"Espirit come join my side. Together we can get the miraculous and create an army."
"Why me? Why out of everyone is it me that your after?!"
"Because I see the pain behind your eyes. I can see you are exactly like me."
"Like you! I care for people where you just use them for your gain!"
"No. I am enlightening them."
"Enlightening them?! You are taking their emotions and making them hurt and destroy the city just for what?! One wish that once you make something with have to be taken!"
"I will see you in the new year Espirit. Sooner then you'll think."
"It will never be long enough."
"I suggest running. Mayura quite enjoyed your last game of chase." He told before jumping away.
~

'He doesn't know what I know. He won't be the winner in this battle.'
We relaxed for most of the time till it got close to nine and we all got into our warmest clothes and sat on my balcony to watch the sky for awhile.
'I wish this moment could last forever.'