Long time no see.

We were sitting at the dinner table waiting for Gabriel to show up and I got worried.
(What if he recognises me as Esprit? This is the first time I will be face to face with him as a civilian after our chat on the roof. If he works out who I am then he will quickly work out who Chat is..... oh this was a bad idea.....)
"(Y/n)? Are you ok?"
"Yes?"
"Babe it's ok. My farther already likes you, so you don't need to worry. He wouldn't have invited you to dinner if it wasn't because he didn't think your stories had potential."
"Thanks Adrien. It's just that Gabriel is....."
"I'm what now?" A voice spoke behind us.
"Quite scary when it comes to your fashion." I covered up and have a sheepish smile.
"It's good to see you again (y/n). I heard about the incident today."
"You did?"
"Of course. I've filed a restraining order against him so he can't come in over 100yards. Got to protect you from the dangers of being famous."
"Thanks Gab."
"Call me Gabriel."
"We will see."
(Gotta act chill. Not like he asked me to join him in being evil and destroying my boyfriend and his own son. That's right....chill as a moose.)
"So what ideas have you brought for me?"
"So the one I've been most excited about was for Vikky. She is this tough chick who is really into Lolita fashion."
"Interesting. Tell me more."
"Oh ok. So most of her outfits are like the gothic Lolitas but she also wears a lot of the angelic types. I realised you haven't done anything in the genre of Lolita which is why I was excited to tell you about it."
"I haven't done anything in that genre. I will give it a try."
"We know a girl that we think will be a great help. Her name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng." I said
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng.... she sounds familiar."
"She is the one that won the derby hat competition." Adrien said.
"Ah yes now I remember. I will think about it."
Natalie walked up and whispered something into Gabriel's ear. He gave a nod and stood up before looking at us again.
"I've just been told I have a meeting. Thank you (y/n) for the idea you've given me." He said to us.
"No problem Gab....riel. Thank you for listening."
He gave a nod again with a smile before walking out of the dinning room leaving me and Adrien alone again.
'I don't know how I'm meant to do this.'
"Shall we go and hang out in my room, (y/n)?"
"We shall."
'I need to tell him.'
We walked to his room and I instantly began to have worry overflow my whole body.
'What if he gets akumatized? I can't do this anymore!'
"(Y/n), what's wrong? Are you hurt?"
"No I'm just confused. I've distanced myself from you guys a lot yet you all are still being nice to me." I said as I sat on his bed.
"We love and care for you babe. You just feel like you need to protect us."
"Adrien I need to tell you something." I said
"As long as it's not your breaking up with me."
"Oh god no. It's just...."
I was cut off by my phone ringing and I picked it up seeing it was Mari.
"You can pick it up hun."
"Thanks."
I picked my phone up and it was Marinette freaking out on the other side.

"(Y/n)! You need to get to my place like right now!"
"What why?"
"I can't say over the phone!"
"I'll be there in like 20."
"Thank you!"

I hung the phone up and let out a groan.
"I guess you need to go."
"Yeah. I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time together Adrien."
"It's ok babe." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"I will call you later." I said getting up.
"Oh what was the thing you needed to tell me?"
"Oh um.... it was just that I love you a lot and was glad that we were trapped together from the crazy dude."
"I love you a lot as well (y/n)."
I gave him a kiss on the cheek before rushing out of the mansion.
'That went well.'
"I see you couldn't tell him again."
"Don't start Bjorn. I'm not in the mood."
"Just saying cub. Holidays are in a month and they still think your trying to work out who Hawkmoth is. Sooner or later they are going to find out and Adrien is going to be hurt that you never told him. I just don't want to see you hurt."
"What's the point in if I get hurt. I could lose my friends and most importantly Adrien. I'm just a screwup."
"No your not. Come on we need to get to Mari's place."
"Come on then." I said opening my bag.
He flew in and I began to run to her place.
'Hope it's nothing too bad.'

~

Sorry for the really late chapter. Figuring how many more chapters till New Years is when I plan to end this story. But I'm working on trying to make one that people will love and enjoy so I hope you all aren't too mad at the slowness of this story coming out. I am also working on another one at the same time as you probably know or don't. It's a fanfic based in Prince of Peoria. Well I should head off and begin to write about what happens at Mari's place. Bye for now peeps.