You guys want to sleep over?

We were relaxing in Maris room when Tom came up.
"Hey kids. Just curious if you guys wanted any fresh cookies?"
"Who cares what the others say Tom. Hell to the yes." I told making the other laugh.
"Alright then. I'll go collect some for you kids then." He told before heading back down.
"You know Mari your dad is hella chill." I told as Adrien relaxed on me.
"Says you. Your dad and uncle are the coolest." She told
"But we all know one thing. Adrien is the richest." Nino told making us fist bump.
"Yeah just wish he could be around more." Adrien told making me and Alya give one another a quick look before looking away.
'She knows the plan. She even promised....'

~'twas the day before.~

"(Y/n)! We gotta talk." She told as she stood at my door.
"Yes I know. From the 15 voice message you sent me how could I not?" I asked with a sarcastic tone.
"Then let's talk." She told smiling.
I let her in and lead her to my room making sure the door was shut behind us. She sat on my bed and looked at me with her kindest smile.
"Christmas is over. You need to tell the others."
"And I have told you after New Years."
"(Y/n) it's been long enough."
"You think I don't know that."
"Seriously you need to tell them. Especially mr.Chang."
"Oh he already knows."
"Since when?!"
"Like around when I first found out."
"(Y/n)!"
"What?! It was my mission."
"They are your friends."
"I know. It's just not the right time Alya."
"When will the right time be then?"
"After New Years."
"If you don't tell them soon after then I will."
"You're not doing that."
"Why not?!"
"Because I promise I will be the one to tell. Besides you need to pretend you don't know when they do find out."
"Why would I do that?"
"Because what if I'm hated by them. Then it's just me that's been thrown out of the group. Besides they will all feel betrayed if you were knew but never told. Just please pretend you don't know."
"Fine. I promise."

~'twas the day we started at~

"So (y/n), we were thinking that we could have a sleep over at your place. To start the new year off together." Mari told as her father left leaving the cookies.
"Why mine?"
"Because your the only house Gabriel will let Adrien stay at." Nino told.
"Makes sense. I'll just ask my dad and what not."
"So how was Christmas with you guys?" Adrien asked as he rested on me.
"It was good."
"That reminds me. Me and (y/n) ran into hawk moths buddy." Mari whispered to make sure her parents didn't hear.
"What happened?"
"Why didn't you guys tell us sooner?" Adrien asked in disbelief.
"Slipped my mind. Didn't help I was dragged by a bus for a good solid hour." I told
"I didn't know that part."
"Basically we were talking and we saw her to which we split up. She came after me to which I went under some cars and grabbed ahold of a bus and stayed like that for an hour."
"We need to be more careful now." Nino told
'You guys have no idea.'