Adrien.... what the absolute Fu

Me and Chloe walked into class to see a girl with brown hair attached to Adriens arm. Everyone took notice of me and saw that I was getting pissed.
"Lila your back." Chloé said in disbelief.
"I am. Back from my recent trip to Australia who had such a wonderful history that I loved to learn and I glad I can be back with all of you and Adrien."
"I'm going to say this once. Let go of Adrien before I make you." I said as calm as I could.
"Why should I whoever you are?"
"Because I'm his girlfriend and the names (y/n). I also don't like people who lie about where they have been." I said as I shot daggers.
"You think I'm lying?"
"Oh I don't think I know."
"Ask me anything then."
"What's a dunny? What's the biggest stereotype that Australia is known for? What's the deadliest animal there? And what's the one thing Victoria created that was so messed up and that other countries didn't do in asylums that was only done to females?"
"A dunny is a river bed, the biggest stereotype is put another shrimp on the bbq and the deadliest animal there is the black widow. And the one thing they did was kill the people who were the original owners of the land. "
"Alright very good. One more just to be 100% sure. What's a drop bear?"
"A drop bear is a killer bear that drops onto people. Many Australian people fear going under trees in the summer because of them."
I began to laugh with Chloe at how wrong she was confusing everyone.
"Oh god I was correct you never went to Australia." I said through my fits of laughter.
"I got them all correct though."
"No you didn't. A dunny is a toilet, the stereotype is put another shrimp on the barbie and yes the black widow is one of the many deadliest animals there the box jellyfish is one you have to worry about more since if you get stung by one it can be unbelievably painful and even though the venom is designed to paralysis fish a large dose can cause cardiac arrest. Also America killed a heap of Indians and I said to females only. It was actually that they bound the arms to the chest and the legs together, sew them up in a burlap sack and leave them like that for about three weeks without food and water in their own filth. Chloé do you want to say the drop bears one?"
"I would be honoured. Also Australia is messed up."
"Oh yeah 100%."
"Drop bears are fake and were created to scare tourists." Chloé said proud that she was apart of the joke.
"Your lying."
"Oh no Liela I'm not. You see I'm for the land down under and I don't take kindly to people who say they've been there when they haven't."
"Lila why did you lie?" Alex asked
She was silent and I went up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Lila you don't need to lie to impress people. If they don't like you for yourself then they aren't true friends. I'm helping Chloé with it and I would be happy to help you with it as well." I said with a small smile.
She brushed my hand off her shoulder and left the class looking mad.
"Well guess someone might be getting akumatized. Great." I said as I rubbed my temple.
"How do you know (y/n)?" Kim asked
"Because she became akumatized when Ladybug called her out for being a liar in front of Adrien." I said as I began to think of a plan.
"Wow you know your stuff.... quite a nice feature you have along with all the history and facts you know." Max said as he fixed his glasses.
"Watch it Max." Adrien said as he began to glare daggers into Max.
I grabbed the small spray bottle I carry and began to spray Adrien.
"Bad kitty. He was being polite."
"Oh my lord (y/n) why do you do this every time I get protective or jealous?"
"Because it's over silly little things. If he was trying to hook up with me then yes the protectiveness and jelly would be understandable."
"(Y/n) I think you can stop spraying him." Alya said making me stop.
"Alright. Well I'm going to need to fill this up for the 20th time." I said looking at the nearly empty bottle. " I guess this is my carry one so it is small and will run out quicker."
"Uh (y/n)...."
"Yes Chloé?"
"Class is about to start."
"Right yes. Thank you and hopefully I can help you more with you know."
"Yeah I hope so as well."
We parted ways and I began to head to the back when I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled into the seat that I used to share with Mari and Alya being stuck in between them.
"Oh no not again."
"You can't run away from us this time." Mari said after Alya
"I wasn't running away. Just walking."
"Yeah dudette. Your apart of the team."
"I haven't been apart of the team for over a month now. You guys should seriously stop trying to get me back."
"Come on babe it's no fun without you there. Pretty pwese."
"Fine I'll think about it. I hate it when you use your kitten eyes."
"Guess we learnt what (y/n)s weakness is. Kinda like with Marinettes weakness to puppy dog eyes."
"Alya!"
(Well this will be something.)