Time for action.

I was jumping along the roof tops trying to find where the others were.
'This is stupid. I shouldn't be doing this.'
I soon found the others and jumped into action.
"Espirt?! Surprised your here!" Red shouted.
"Yeah well blonde complains whenever I can't be here, so here I am." I told before firing an arrow towards the person.
"So is there anything you kinda want in the whole world?"
"To be asleep. Why are you asking this Foxy?"
"No reason."
'Something seems fishy.... and something smells like fish as well. Oh I hope we are having fish for dinner I could really go for fish now.'
"ESPIRIT!" They all shouted pulling me out of thought.
"What?!" I shouted back firing another arrow towards the victim.
"What are you even thinking about dude?"
"Well I was thinking about how I want and hope fish is for dinner."
"Why at a time like this?"
"Could smell fish. Also their akuma is in their bracelet." I told shell dude.
"Yo ladybug! It's the bracelet!" He shouted before we jumped to another building avoiding the giant hand.

~ one fight scene later ~

We fist bumped before I went rushing off since I had homework I needed to do. I was making my way back when I could feel someone watching me. I quickly drew a arrow and pointed it towards the throat of the person behind me.
"What do you want?"
"Hawkmoth just wants to make sure your still out in the field seeing as you have been m.i.a. For some months now." She told
"Tell Hawkmoth to piss off."
"You know Esprit, Hawkmoth just wants the best for you."
"He doesn't even know who I am. Why would he care about me?"
"He sees himself in you. Someone who is broken and misses someone important in life."
"So what?! He is destroying people's lives and for what? To fix what's broken? Well someone needs to break the news to the little hawk moth, that life is full of shit that breaks us. Just because we get broken from things doesn't mean it's the end of the god damn world. A saying I like to go by is, shit fuck outta luck. Tell the dude I saw hi and I still ain't joining his team. Now if you don't mind I'm leaving. Not because I'm busy....cause I'm not. Just don't like ya. Peace." I told before firing my arrow and leaving.
I looked behind to see her not following and began to head the other way.
'Must be Natalie. She is so loyal to that family.'
I made it back home and closed the blinds before de-transforming back into my clothes. Bjorn went to the bowl of berries I had out for him and I went and lied on my bed looking at the roof.
"They seem to really want you to join them."
"They are a bunch of wankers."
"Christmas is in a month and then New Years. It may seem hard but you just need to wait it out till then cub."
"Yeah I know. My birthday is also in two days and thankfully no one but my family know."
"Well, why didn't you say so before cub?"
"Not a big deal. Everyone have birthdays and mine just isn't that big of a deal."
"Can I still get you a gift?"
"If you want."
"This is going to be great. I haven't celebrated my owners birthday since the French Revolution."
"Then you can help me on my history homework. Turns out it's to do with that."
"First more berries."
"Oh of course your royal one." I said before leaving to collect his berries.
I went to the fridge and collected a bunch before I began to make my way back to my room avoiding talking to my family.
'Can't deal with anyone right now.'