Whats this? Whats this? Theres white things in the air.

It's been awhile since school ended but when it finally did snow Mari,Nino, Alya and Adrien came to my house to take me to see the snow with them.
"It snows here?"
"Well yeah. So come on let's go have fun in the snow!" Alya exclaimed.
"Ok just let me put my warm clothes on." I told before heading upstairs.
I quickly got changed and when I joined back with them we left the house. As soon as I took my first step outside I was in awe.
"Woah."
"(Y/n)? You okay dude it's like you've never seen snow before."
"That's because I haven't. This would be my first snowy Christmas."
"Wait really?!" They all asked.
"Well yeah. During December it's in summer and when it's winter for us it never gets cold enough for snow."
"Well then let's all celebrate Christmas together." Mari told as she grabbed Alya and mine arms.
We went walking off to a cafe and I couldn't stop being amazed by the snow. We all got hot-chocolates and stayed inside so we didn't get cold.
"So what is the weather in Australia like, babe?"
"Well it gets bloody hot. To the point where if your house doesn't have an aircon then your household most likely will have multiple fans going for so long it's unreal. Especially when you slept." I told before having a drink.
"Lets just hope people are happy these following months." Alya told
"We really need a break."
"No kidding. I'm staring to run out of good things to say." Mari told
"Starting? Your lies aren't good anyway. You once said you needed to feed your cat, we all know you don't have a cat." I told making us laugh.
"Oh that reminds me. Everyone is doing a secret Santa before it's officially Christmas. You guys in?"
"Oh I love secret Santa. It's the best to get gifts for people and never know who is getting you one." I told.
"Guess (y/n) is in." Adrien said making them chuckle.
"Just gonna have to make a notice. No bear things again omg I have so much stuff it's insane." I told making them laugh more.
We stayed at the cafe for another half an hour to an hour when we decided to take a walk to the Eiffel Tower when I got a brilliant idea. I slowly made my way behind everyone and slowly began to collect snow making a snow ball. When we got near it my snowball was perfect.
"Hey Adrien!"
"Yes babe?" He asked as he turned to look at me only to get a snowball to the face.
"Bullseye!"
"Dude she got you good!" Nino exclaimed until I threw one at him as well.
"Two for two. My aim is good."
"I'm getting you back for that babe." He told before he began to chase after me.
I was able to keep avoiding his grasp when I began to lose my breath. I slowed down near a mountain of snow when I was tackled into it.
"You good babe?" He asked with his signature sly smile.
"Yeah. Nice tackle."
"Why thank you. Omg your face is so warm."
"And your hands aren't. Help me guys he has cold hands!"
They began to laugh and I was left with Adrien holding his cold hands on my face.
'He is lucky he is cute.'

——————————————————————————

Hey guys I have a little announcement. When this story ends I'm going to take a break from it before starting the third one. The reason why I'm doing this is because I'm having a great difficulty working on the chapters and I don't want to create something that you guys won't enjoy and I'll be disappointed in the work and myself if it's not as good as I can make it. I really hope you guys understand the reason why I need a break. I plan on it being a few months and I'll keep you guys updated on things. Thank you again.