Lila you idiot.

We met at the tower and saw her heading towards us.
(This is because of me. I need to stop this.)
"Ok so Red find where the akuma is, shell dude use the force field to protect us if needed, Rena you distract her with Shell dude, I'll use my spirits to help hold her down while Chat you destroy it. Got it?" I said not showing emotions.
"At least she is speaking to us all." Red whispered to Rena.
"I see you are still bad at whispering Red."
"Still good at hearing." She said with a blush appearing.
"I want (y/n) and those miraculous!" Lila said as she was near.
"Yeah no." I said before I shot an arrow at her face.
"Esprit!" They all screamed
"What?! She'll be fine. Besides I have my own mission here." I said before I walked off the ledge and shot another arrow.
(I'm not gonna let you hurt them Gabriel!)

~one fight scene later cause still got no clue how to write one~

Lila was on the ground looking at her necklace. I made my way over and kneeled down in front of her.
"You good?"
"I will never be good. First Ladybug, then Marinette and now (y/n). Why can't they just leave me be?"
"Because they don't like people who lie. You said you were friend with Ladybug and she doesn't deal with people who make up shit about her. Marinette is a kind person and from what I heard you threatened her and lied saying she pushed you down some stairs, stole a necklace and cheated on a test. And (y/n) would have had a reason for calling you out. You need to grow the hell up and stop acting like a child because next time I hear you pull this shit again I'll go straight to your mother and I can tell you wouldn't want that."
"I've done nothing wrong to you....."
"I can tell you work with Hawkmoth in some way or another."
"How did you....."
"I'm very good at deduction. People usually aren't so inclined with becoming akumatised multiple times unless they really are angry or upset. So knock it off and grow the hell up Lila because I'm sick of all this. If you really want Adrien to like you then you need to stop lying and be true. Because I'll tell you now he won't till you do." I said before I got up and began to walk away.
"You don't know what it's like to be left alone!"
"Oh but you are so wrong. I do and I don't let it akumatised me because I stay truthful knowing that is what people look for." I continued to walk away and the other began to head towards me making me quickly shoot a arrow towards the school.
I began to fly through the sky and knew what was going to happen at school.
(I need to tell them soon. But I'll do it after the holidays. Let Adrien enjoy them one last time before he knows.)