You guys are acting more weirder then usual.

I was making my way into school only to get looks by almost everyone. I ran into Nino and Alya and got dragged into their conversations.
"(Y/n), tell Alya that I am in the right here."
"No (y/n), you gotta tell Nino that he is wrong and mine is the better choice."
"I legit have no clue what you two are on about." I told as I grabbed the bridge of my nose.
'It's too early for this.'
"Well for colour schemes for Mari's website. She couldn't decided so she had us pick and we now can't decide on who's is better." Alya explained.
"Well she likes pink so go with that."
"No we can't. She wants it to look perfect dude and just too much pink that way."
"Then black with a colour from yours that works well with a colour from Alya. Done."
"You are the best dude thanks. Come on Alya, we now need to decide what works well with what." Nino said before they ran off.
I began to head for the library only to get stopped again by Max, Kim and Alex.
"Guys could we, maybe do this later I want to relax in the library before my spare starts."
"It will be quick (y/n). Kim just wants to ask a question to break the tie breaker."
"So we are trying to see what people's shoe sizes are and I think you are a size 6, but Alex thinks your a 7."
"She is obviously a 7 dude just look at her shoes."
"How much money is on this?"
"Well none. It is just to see who knows shoes better." Max told.
"Alex is correct."
"Told you."
"Right well I gotta run so bye."
'Why are people acting so weird today?'
I made it to the library and found a nice quiet spot to relax at when I was interrupted again.
"Hey (y/n). We hope we aren't bothering you." Mylène told
"It's fine guys. What do you lot need help with?"
"How did you know we needed help with something?" Rose asked.
"Because so far I've had to help someone with something. So what is it?"
"Well we created this new soundtrack and wanted someone who would listen to it. Everyone was busy and Luka said you would like our music." Juleka told
"Ok let me hear it."
I was passed the headphones and began to listen to the music. I was surprised when I heard heavy metal but I began to become calm from hearing it. I took them off and passed them back giving a smile.
"It's perfect. Let me know when you add lyrics to that cause it sounds dope."
"Thanks (y/n)." They all said before rushing off.
'Now please no more people.'
I got to work on my work when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look to see Chloe and Sabrina standing there.
"Oh not you too." I whined.
"I have no idea what you are on about just wanted to see how you were going." Chloe told as she sat next to me with Sabrina following in suit.
"It's just been one of those mornings you know. So many people want me to solve something and it's weird."
"Well how about we go to the spa after school that way you can relax."
"I would love to but I can't. I don't have that much money."
"Nonsense. It's on me." She explained.
"Thanks Chloe. Then it's a date."
"Wonderful. Well we should leave you alone so you can get a break from all these people."
"See you later (y/n)."
"See you guys."
They walked off and I was finally relaxed when no one else showed up.
'This is how I wanted my morning to go.'
"Hey babe." A voice said before kissing me on the cheek.
I turned my head to look to see Adrien going to sit in his spot.
"If you ask me to help you with something I'm gonna throw a pencil at you."
"Noted. Can I at least ask why?"
"Everyone has been acting weird and it's making me think something is going on. Alya and Nino were arguing about colours for a website, Kim and Alex we're guessing shoe sizes, Rose, Juleka and Mylène wanted me to listen to some music. And last but not least, Chloe and Sabrina invited me to go to the spa after school with them so that's great."
"Seems like this morning has been eventful." He told giving a chuckle.
"If one more person ask me to help them decide something I am gonna throw a chair towards them."
"Babe it's gonna be fine. Now let us do this French Revolution homework."
"Oh I already did that."
"What how?!"
"Had help from a little friend."
"Well will you help me?"
"Fine. Only cause you are cute."
"You love it."
"Do I though?" I jokingly asked before reassuring that I do.
'I wonder how everyone gets when it comes to birthdays? Thankfully they don't know when mine is.'