Damsel in distress is not what I am.

I was walking out of the locker room getting ready to wait for the rest of the class for gym.
(Wonder what we are going to be doing today.)
"There you are (y/n)!"
"Knew it." I said before I turned around and saw a giant monster. "Fitting."
"Im going to make you pay for embarrassing me in front of the class."
"I did no such thing I just made them all see how you lie to get what you want. I think you are probably worse then Chloé."
"I'm way better then her!"
"She is trying to become better. You just want people to love the fake awesome self you created instead of trying to be someone people can trust. You wouldn't have had Ladybug call you out for lying and all the other stuff you've done. You lie because you want someone to give you attention because your own mother and father doesn't do it."
"You know nothing! And I'll make you pay!"
She began to reach for me when I jumped back and dodged her completely. People began to come out of the change room and saw what was happening.
"Let's get one think straight Lila. I ain't no damsel in distress."
"(Y/n).... what's going on?" Alex asked
"Looks like Kim owes you ten bucks Alex."
"Alright straight to the point. What are we meant to do?"
"She is after me so I'm going to run."
"What?!" They all said before I began to run past them back into the locker room.
I jumped up on the wall and out the window and began to run past the school calling her towards me. I went running through the streets and had to dodge her every so often.
"This is good cardio workout. Wonder when the wonder team gets here. Hopefully soonish."
I kept running and a person landed next to me and began to run with me. I looked over to see Chat trying to keep up with me.
"Wow your fast."
"I like to run. Why are you alone?"
"Ladybug is somewhere." He said trying to keep up the act of not knowing.
"Right. So the chick chasing me is a girl called Lila, she is in my class. I apparently embarrassed her so now she wants to hurt me and stop." I said as I put a hand in front of him making us stop as a hand went flying past us.
I began to run again making him do the same and Lila hit the ground causing it to shake.
"Woah mamma. She really mad." I said as I kept running.
"Let me take you someplace safe."
"Sorry. She won't stop until I'm gotten and she can just watch where we go. It's best to wait till the others get her."
Some other people landed around us and it was  Red and Shell dude.
"Chat do you want to take her out of here and get her someplace safe?"
"I tried that already she won't do it."
"She is after me. She won't take me out of her sight."
"We have a plan for that. Now Rena!" Ladybug called as a puff of smoke appeared around us and I was grabbed by someone. Once the smoke cleared there were multiple versions of me and the others each paired up with one another.
"EVERYONE SCATTER!" One of the me's said.
We all went off in different directions and I went off with one of the Chats.
(This is not how I wanted to protect them.)