I hate this so much.

I was laying on Gramps floor with him just waiting patiently till I was done having my face on the floor.
"You know.... you could have just gone against me at any point in time and told them."
I tilted my head so I could look at him and not have my voice muffled before I spoke.
"You tell me this now! Besides what's the point in any of this. I'm off the team, my friends think I could get Akumatized at any moment, Adrien won't stop calling me or trying to get me to open up even after I told him to forget about me ever existing. Life is a bloody mess Gramps. Pretty sure me telling them now hey guess what I know who you guys are in and out of costume will go down well."
"Your a very amusing girl (y/n)."
"Thanks. Now if you don't mind I think I'm going to go back to looking at the floor very closely.... and with my eyes shut." I said to him before doing exactly what I told.
The door opened and someone walked in.
"Oh (y/n) are you ok?"
I tilted my head towards the voice and learnt that it was Mari in her Ladybug form.
"Hey Red lady. I'm good....kinda. Having some problems that looking really closely at a floor won't fix."
"It won't if you keep closing your eyes."
"Not helping Gramps." I said before I placed my head back in its spot.
"I didn't know you were related."
"We aren't. It's something she likes to call me Ladybug. Now shall we get onto business Ladybug?"
"But...."
"Dude it's fine I know he helps you and the other hero's. Except Esprit since I heard she left the team."
"Oh alright then. How if I may ask?"
"You kept coming here and calling him Fu. And then also on some occasions when I would come for my lessons, hero's would be coming in or out. Especially Esprit, but that was because of a mission which has made her want to leave the team."
"You know a lot for someone who shouldn't."
"What can I say. I'm very quick at deduction.... besides your not good at whispering."
"You kinda sound like Esprit."
"Maybe I am her. I'm not, but could you imagine me being a superhero. Can work with you and Blondie."
Before anymore was said Chat came through the window and was in a panic.
"Fu what do I do she still won't answer me."
"Chat I told you stop contacting me!"
"Chat contacts you?" Ladybug said quite shocked.
"(Y/n).... M'lady..... oh I should have really checked before coming in here."
"Glad to see you went back to loving Red."
"I don't love Ladybug any more you know this."
"Yeah next your gonna say you don't love Marinette."
"She's just a friend."
"Not if you knew what I do, you wouldn't be saying that."
"Besides your the one that's being distant to me."
"I'm being distant to you all not just you thank you very much. And like I said it's for your protection."
"I don't care about being protected if I can't be with you."
"Well guess what Chat. I don't want to be the one to hurt you with what I know. I don't want to lose you like I have lost my mother or how people have abandoned me in the past. Like you said I'm a strange girl."
"(Y/n)..... I would never abandon you like people have. Just please don't leave me because you think it will protect me. It will hurt me more and then I may get Akumatized and then you have to beat me up."
"Only Red would be doing that, with Foxy and Shell."
"Ok what the hell is going on? Chat I thought you were with Esprit and I thought you were with Adrien (y/n)?"
"Gramps I think it's time they know."
"I think you may be right. But first, Ladybug will you please collect Rena and Carapace."
"Ok. But when I get back this is getting explained."
"Of course Red."
"It's strange hearing someone else then Esprit call me that."
"Not for very long hopefully."
Ladybug went out the window, which left me alone with Fu and Chat.
"What's going on (Y/n)?"
"You will know shortly. But right now I would like to speak to Gramps alone if that is ok with you?"
"I'll be on the roof." He said before he left.
One the door was fully shut and we were given the all clear I looked at Gramps and could feel tears form in my eyes.
"(Y/n). Please sit and talk."
"I'm hurting him so much. And I'll hurt him more when he finds out with the others."
"You don't want to tell him about HM, don't you."
"I don't. It will crush him I know and it will be too much for everyone I just know it. So could we keep it hidden for now?"
"Of course."
"The others have arrived Master." Wayzz informed
"You ready (y/n)?"
"Yeah. I'm ready."
(Let's hope this doesn't turn into a shit fest.)