3.7

"Savannah..."

"Josh, please?" I whine, knowing I'll get my ass beaten if I go to my house.

I stare at his sparkling eyes with hope, he sighs. "Fine."

He grabs my hand, pulling me through the crowd, "what about your visitors?"

"I'll text them to have Avani give them a ride home," he nods, continuing to latch onto my palm and shove me through the amounts of endless people.

When we make it out of the house, we walk over to Josh's car and get in. When he starts driving, I feel as though I need to throw up again although there isn't nothing more I have to regurgitate.

I cradle my knees into my chest and wrap my arms around them.

The drive to his house was short, only about five minutes, before he helps to stumble inside and up to his room. His parents were asleep but his siblings were probably in their basement.

"You can shower if you want," Josh comments, glancing down at my now see through shirt. I had almost forgot I had a drink spilt on me and that wearing a black bra was not very smart.

"Oh uhm... thanks but I don't-"

"I have something you can wear, shorts, that I think Charli left last time they were here," he explains to me and I perk up an eyebrow, "we were going to the pool."

I nod. He stands up to head over to his closet and grabbing a pair of black running shorts with a white band and a white, horribly tie dyed sweatshirt with a little Ghost in the corner which I assumed was his.

He folds the clothes and places them in my hands, "there's a towel in there." He explains, I thank him before shutting the door behind me.

I turn the knob inside the standing shower to about medium heat before stripping of my wet clothes.

As I'm standing under the water, I feel sick to my stomach from alcohol and the sights I had seen. I know we are broken up and that we never actually talked but it disgusts me how he lets a random girl do... that.

Im still drunk, I think to myself and giggle a bit.

And the fact that I saw it with my own eyes pushes it too far. I have never gotten as drunk as I've gotten tonight at any other party. Hell, I've never been this drunk in my life time. I can't even imagine how bad my hangover will be.

While I have the heather gray towel wrapped around my petite body, I hear a soft knock on the door.

"It's Josh, can I come in real quick?" My cheeks heat but I can't say no.

I reach to open the handle, holding the towel over my breasts with my right hand.

"I..." he glances me up and down quickly, "I thought you might want some water and some juice to help, uh... break down the alcohol I think..." he trails off, his mouth agape.

"My eyes are up here mister," I warn, spreading my index finger and pointer finger apart in an eye watching motion.

"Sorry," he looks back up to meet my eyes, handing me a condensation covered water bottle and a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks," I thank him, turning around to set them on the granite counter.

When I turn around, my nearly bare chest bumps into a hard one and my lips are pressed against soft ones. I loosen up into the kiss, closing my eyes even.

His lips were tasteless while mine were probably lingering  the taste of rum rubbing off on his.

I pull back, taken aback by his actions and just stare.

"Sorry," he apologizes shutting the door with me still inside to lock himself out.

I slip into my underwear and thankfully, my bra isn't even wet from the alcohol substance. The shorts are very comfortable along with the sweatshirt.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Josh folding clothes and placing them into the drawers of his dresser not noticing my presence.

He was now dressed in a pair of purple basketball shorts with no shirt, his underwear band peaking through the hem.

"I see you're organizing? Weird." I comment, startling him a bit to turn around slam his butt on the edge.

"Yeah, thought you'd be more comfortable," he laughs with a crooked smile.

"I'll help you." I walk over to the gray wood dresser folding a pair of swim shorts in half and placing them next to a different pair.

I feel his eyes on me as I fold the single pairs of clothes as he turns around to continue this side but clearly can't help himself when his long arms wrap around my torso.

I grip his biceps with support by his sudden actions but end up resting my chin on his shoulder on my tip toes.

"You're lucky I let you stay," he whispers, sending chills through my veins.

"Me too,"

"I'm glad you're here but you're still drunk and you're going to have a terrible hangover in the morning," he informs me.

"I know,"

"Sav, what happened tonight?" Josh asks, I move my head so my eyes can look at him in shock.

"What?" I snort. He looks at me with a serious look. I give him a jokingly serious one back.

"Savannah I'm serious." He states, standing his ground.

"Your fucking beautiful." I comment, not realizing what I had just said but too intoxicated to care.

"Sav..."

"Josh..." I joke, extending the 'o'.

"Go to sleep." He instructs and I give him a pouty look. "Sav, go to sleep," he says sternly. I roll my eyes and belly flop onto his large bed.

He walks around the bed and grabs my drinks from the bathroom. "Have some water and juice then go to sleep." He says, putting them on the bedside table next to me.

I groan, grabbing the bottle and taking a sip before switching to the orange colored and flavored juice.

After sipping down each thing, Josh pulls the navy comforter over my body and kisses my forehead goodnight before shutting off the light and laying on his side. His back facing mine.

a/n

Oh shi——-

As always, stay safe
-E