2.8

a/n: I know it's weird I never do authors notes at the top! BUT I would really appreciate it if y'all voted for each chapter and share this story:)

Also, if you want... follow my fan pages on Instagram?

@whydontwejustlove184
@tiktokeredits18

Okay and the moment you've waited for☟︎

-

His lips tore from mine, looking me deep in my eyes, and pulling off the only piece of clothing covering my upperparts, letting it float in the hot tub.

His lips reconnect with the skin under my collarbone, slowly lowering themselves to nip at the extra skin that is my breast.

He bites softly before his lips travel to the sensitive spot, causing me to moan quietly.

His hands fiddle with the waistband of my bottoms before I place my hand on his wrist, leaning my forehead on his. "I-i can't," I stutter, not wanting to give it away to him quite yet, especially not in my backyard.

"It's okay, I understand," he says, leaning his arm behind me and grabbing my discarded bikini top, giggling, then handing it to me.

"T-thanks," I stutter, realizing that this half-naked man has now seen my t.its.

I swim off his lap and turn around, tying each knot available to tie before adjusting myself to fit right In it and turning around.

I think of my master plan before connecting my hand with the water and wiping it to splash him.

"Hey!" He whines, making me cover my mouth and nose, trying not to laugh. "You're just lucky it isn't cold water," he warns before smirking playfully.

"Yeah, whatever," I swim to the area across from him.

"You say that so much," he acknowledges and I nod.

"Yeah, whatever," I mock myself, earning a smiley laugh from him.

We stay silent for a little bit until thoughts pounder through my mind, did he want my virginity? Does he really understand?

"How many countries have you been to?" I ask curiously as he looks up with questioning eyes.

"Um... I think three about," he says, biting the inside of his cheek. "America, Canada obviously, and Italy."

"Nice!" I cheer him on for his unspecific words.

"Yeah... what about you?"

"Just Canada and America that's about it," I answer briefly. We don't really talk for the rest of the hot tub extravaganza as we just sit there, both looking at the steamy water bubble beneath us.

"Do you think Chase likes Charli?" I ask randomly, trying to start a strong conversation.

"Correction, Chase loves Charli," he corrects showing it off. "I think they'll probably get together super soon." He assures making me nod.

"Why are people so mean?" I ask, randomly once again. "People on social media body shame so much it's actually disgusting."

"I agree,"

We talk for a span of ten minutes before wrapping it up and getting out.

As I wrap my warm towel around my soaking shoulders, Josh wraps his only around his waist. He walks over towards my small frame and leans in to press a soft kiss on my lips, "let's go inside, it's cold." He says before grabbing my free hand and pulling me inside.

When we finally get inside, I exit his comforting hand grip and grab a bag full of our non-refrigerated snacks and lead him upstairs.

I place them on my bed along with my towel and phone before grabbing a pair of silky gray shorts and a fuzzy knitted white v-neck tank top and underwear from my dresser drawers.

"You can shower in the guest room if you want?" I tell him as he nods.

"Or I could shower in here with you?" He asks, causing my eyes to widen.

"W-what?" I stutter out, utterly shocked by his words.

"Nothing," he blushes, grabbing his backpack off the bed and walking down the hall to the guest bedroom. I shake my head and shut my bathroom door and grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste to take in the shower.

I turn the knob to nearly its highest setting and stripping off my bathing suit.

As I'm setting my hair, I can't help but think if he was serious. Was he? I mean, he acted like he did and he then he thought I didn't hear it. Or does he know I heard it?

I wash the thoughts away with my method body wash that I had gotten at the store last week. Very relaxing I must say.

As I'm changing into my clothes, I had never realized how full my breasts look when I don't have a bra on. I looked...sexy

I brushed through my still wet hair in hopes it'll dry faster even after rubbing a towel through the wavy mess.

I walk back into my room to see no Josh. He must still be in the shower. I grab a pair of fuzzy socks from my drawer and slip them on for the warmth of them.

I lay on my bed after turning off my overhead light and leave my lamp on.

After a few minutes of Tik Tok scrolling, I hear my door open to see a wet haired josh in sweatpants that were hanging loosely on his hips, showing his usual black boxers.

He walks over to the opposite side of my bed and sets his phone on the small table next to it. I feel the bed sink to one side as his body lays down next to mine. I place my phone on my stomach, looking at the plain white ceiling and brown ceiling fan.

"Come here," he pleads to cause me to look at him with a smile as he lays on his back with one arm in the air and the other sitting on the bedsheet.

I oblige, turning on my side, crawling over to him, and resting my head on his hard chest. I wrap my arms around his torso as his arms do the same to mine, my wet hair sticking to his bare chest.

He presses a kiss to my forehead before leaving them there to rest.