2.3

Saturday

After my breakdown, I had fallen asleep and quite frankly, if I hadn't cried I would've pulled an all-nighter.

I woke up later than the rest of the girls as I had felt someone's phone going off under my pillow, I come to the conclusion that it was my phone due to the vibration pattern and ringtone.

"Put your bathing suit on and come downstairs." I hear Avani's voice blast through the phone speaker as I agree to her order. I go into the guest bathroom, as I did last night, and look at my reflection.

My eyes were puffy and red from the previous night, it was definitely obvious I had cried. I take out my swimsuit from my bag, only for it to still be soaking wet. I don't bother to put it on the wet fabric and go straight into changing into my purple-blue colored leggings with my red laced bralette and a creme colored sweater. I leave my necklace and earrings in as I head downstairs, swimsuit in hand.

It takes me a good amount of time to rummage through the house looking for the kitchen where Charli has said they were.

When I finally find them, I see way more than three girls. "Avani, can I fry my swimsuit-" she nods.

"Sure, Josh will you show her where it is?" She smirks, hand signaling for him to lead me.

After following his figure through the house, we reach a mudroom. "Here, ill take them," I hand him my untied bathing suit as he throws it in, turning the dryer on it's fastest setting. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just... rough night?" It came out more of a question then an answer to his question but he nods and leaves it be, knowing I'll be annoyed if he asks further.  "What're we doing today anyway?"

"Apparently, we're going to this indoor water park thing," he puts air quotes around the water park. "Addison and Payton are coming to, but they're meeting us there."

"Cool," I nod, earning a faint smirk from him, I don't know why though, "when are we leaving?"

"Probably after you get breakfast missy,"

"But I'm not-" before I can continue, my body is lifted off the ground and thrown onto his shoulder, giving me a nice view of his behind. "Put me down!" I screech as he shakes his head in disapproval.

We are brought into the kitchen, interrupting whatever conversation anyone was having as he places me down on a barstool.

"Rude," I emphasize.

Not rude, I think, smirking to myself.

Honestly, I liked Josh, more than a friend, I know he thinks we are best friends and I think so too. It's just... I want to be more than friends without ruining our friendship.

"So here's the plan, we go there, taking two separate cars,  just leave all of your stuff in that persons car, and I'll sign y'all into the recenter and we can go swim!" Avani explains, putting me out of my crushing misery.

"Cool," Charli squeals. She had such a bubbly personality, she was definitely the sweetest of the group.

"Josh and Sav can go in Josh's car and the rest of us can fit in my car!" Dixie smirks, knowing about how much I like Josh and trying to make it work. 

I sigh, knowing that throughout the car ride he would ask questions.

After eating a bowl of captain crunch, I get all my stuff together, including my now dry swimsuit. Josh was waiting in the car, probably typing away on his phone or quite possibly making a Tik Tok. 

When I go out to the car with my bags and penny board, he indeed is making a Tik Tok with his phone standing on top of his steering wheel.

I open the passenger door, startling him, but he grabs his phone and aims the camera towards me, making me feel as if I was glowing. I smile a toothy smile as he lip sings to the unfamiliar song, probably even a new one I've never heard.

Once I'm in the car, my smile fades as I can feel the tears suddenly well up in my eyes, for no reason. "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?"

"I... my parents, they-" before I know it, I'm sobbing into Josh's shoulder as he rubs my back. "My parents aren't happy, and I don't know what to do or how to fix it."

"Hey, Savannah, you can't fix it, whatever is going on at home, I'll come over anytime, or better yet, you could come to my house. My mom loves you." He says, making me chock on a sob trying to chuckle.

I pull away a bit, my arms to wrap around his shoulders, as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes that I get lost in every time. His hand moves to my cheek, wiping away the sour droplets that stood.

His adoring eyes moved from my own then my lips. My mouth was partially agape as was his. I was practically sitting on the armrest.

I think that the rest of the group had already left the house and were on their way to the recenter, thinking that we're following them.

"Josh..." I whimper as his hands reach under my shirt and bra, on the sides of my breasts.

"Shh," he hushes me as he places his soft lips on mine, making me want other things on me. The kiss is soft, lightly touching before he stops and presses his forehead against mine.

Just like last time.

He kisses me again, rougher this time. Removing one hand from my breast side and onto the back of my head, pulling me closer. He pushes his tongue against my lips making me allow him entrance.

The hand that isn't rubbing circles next to my boob goes under my upper thigh, pulling me to straddle on his lap. My back is nearly hollowing far back enough to hit the steering wheel. His busy hand leaves my body completely, going into the seat controls, leaning the chair back, giving us more room.

My hands lay at the hem of his shirt, slightly tugging on it before swiftly pulling the thin cotton over his torso. His hands doing the same with my shirt, showing my bralette that was currently pushing my breasts together due to my hands cupping his face.

His hands go up and down my sides as mine rest on his beautifully structured face.

"Josh," I slightly moan as his lips start nipping behind my ear in the most pleasing way.

As his hands travel to my bum, the sounds of a phone goes off, stopping our little interaction. I jump a bit, he grabs the phone with one hand still remaining on my butt and mine on his abs.

"It's Anthony," he tells me, picking up the phone and putting it on speaker.

a/n

Okay so I have all my schoolwork due tomorrow at 12pm and I don't have my math or science done:(

-E