2.9

Sunday

Tomorrow is Avani's birthday, I was really excited because Tuesday is when Austin and Hailey are coming.

Oh shit.

I almost forgot about Austin and Hailey! If I have a Friendsgiving on Wednesday then what will they do? They can't just sit here not knowing anything about this place.

Me: Avani...

Avani: yes babes?

Me: So you know my two friends visiting on Tuesday for the next two weeks?

Me: so do you mind if they join the Friendsgiving?

Avani: Of course they can come! I love new friends!

Me: Thanks so much, see you tomorrow!

Well, that's covered.

Josh had still been asleep next to me as I type away on my phone.

After texting everyone but Avani for a little and planning her surprise party, I hear a tired groan erupt from behind me.

"Good morning," the way his voice is so thick with sleep makes me so eager for him to kiss me.

"Morning," I return the favor. His lazy arm wraps tighter around my waist, pulling me closer to his bare chest. The covers of my bed nearly at his knees and when I look, his sweatpants are discarded as he lays in black boxers, making my eyes go wide.

"Sorry, it got hot last night," he murmurs, noticing my expression. He pulls my back towards his front as I answer aimless snap chats from my friends.

I feel his nose push soft gusts of air onto my neck which signals me he has fallen back asleep as he keeps his grip tight around my waist.

I can't take this as a moment to get up and use the bathroom, instead, I grab my nearly done book off of my bedside table.

"Stop," he mumbles, "reading..." he pushes out with large breaths. "...it's dumb."

I scoff, "no it is not!"

"Sure..."

After nearly seventy pages, I'm finally able to release myself from my comfy position and use the bathroom.

As I'm in there, I wash my face and apply mascara and fix my eyebrows.

When I'm done, I scrub my face with gel moisturizer and feel textured red bumps all over my cheeks and forehead. I've always struggled with minor acne but every age it just gets worse with puberty.

Fuck. I should really go to the drugstore and get an acne patch kit or something to help.

"Hey, Josh? Will you come to king Soopers with me?" I ask, standing in the doorway.

"Sure. When?"

"Today, we can go once I change."

I grab a cropped white T and seamless leggings before standing in front of my bed awkwardly. Josh was in my bathroom meaning he could come out at any moment. He went in a minute ago with his backpack so I take the brief moment to change.

After slipping on my leggings and a bra, the door swings open to reveal a Josh Richards slipping on his shirt. I turn abruptly and lean against my dresser, clutching my now wrinkled shirt to my chest.

His eyes look through my soul as he stands there dumbfounded along as I am.

Before I can comprehend his actions, his hips push into mine and his lips are smashed flat on mine.

The feeling that runs through me, sending shock waves inside of me, is astronomical. The way his lips mold perfectly with mine, the way his hands run effortlessly up and down my back and waist.

He pulls me forward, causing both of us to stumble towards my un-made bed.

When my knees come in contact with the end of my bed making me lose all balance and control in me. He hovers his body over mine, not disconnecting our lips once. I allow him to enter as his tongue dominates mine.

His free hand tugs at the waistband of my leggings, effortlessly pulling them down my shaved legs.

His hot breath rests at my ear as he starts to speak, "no wonder you didn't have panty lines," he smirks admiring the purple-gray thong that was sucked on my skin.

His lips re-attach to the skin covering my throat and do their nasty assault down to the valley of my breasts.

His shirt was soon discarded along with my bra. He keeps his eyes on mine as his lips travel down my stomach and to my lower abdomen.

I release shaky breaths and my heart rate picks up as he fiddled with the edges of my underwear.

His eyes plead at me for consent and I unexpectedly give it to him.

He pulls off my last piece of clothing, exposing me as much as I have ever been in front of anyone.

When people say they see white due to the euphoria they receive, they aren't wrong. Even though his tongue rests at my slit, it sends shivers throughout my body.

His flicking motion causes me to moan and squirm while clutching the bedsheets.

I feel tightness on my vaginal area when I realize he has stuck one finger inside me causing a pinching pain.

My back arches as he continues his assault as I moan none commandingly.

I'm to caught up in the moment to hear the loud voice of my mother boom through my house as Josh continues pumping his finger in and out of me with his thumb rubbing my clit. His lips suck on the skin of my breasts as his free hand reaches up to cover my mouth from moans escaping.

I let out muffled whimpers into his hand as he plumps faster.

As I get closer to my high, he adds yet another finger with his middle finger.

One of my hands is gripped to the wrist of the arm covering my mouth in pleasure.

"Fuck... you're so hot," he grunts, his fingers probably cramping by now.

I feel the need to have to bite down on his finger, I'm not, but it would settle my mind more.

As another moan nearly slips from my mouth his hand pushes onto it tighter to suppress it.

He plumps as fast as possible before removing his fingers and making a V spread my out and replaces his finger with his tongue.

I whimper at the contact, the warmth of his tongue mixed with my urge for him makes me need more even though I'm close, very close.

I don't recognize the strange tightness that is building up in the pit of my stomach as it soon goes away, relaxing my nerves at last.

"I assume that was your first time coming," he comments after standing up from his kneeling position.

"What?" I ask, my innocence kicking in. "Coming?"

"That's what you do when you reach your high and you can't go any further," he explains making me nod with heavy breathes escaping my lips.

"How was that?" He asks, pulling my duvet over my bare body and getting under them with me.

"G-good," I plead, leaning onto his chest. Our hands intertwine with each other and resting against both of our chests.