0.1

Requested by my best friend<3

Do you ever have that one moment where you are utterly humiliated in front of everyone you know? Well, that's what happened and now I'm being laughed at while I run off into a bathroom stall. My whole life just crashed in front of my eyes. This moment in your life could change how the people around you see you, it chose for them to see me as a slut, gold digger, clout chaser, or even the fakest person someone has ever met.

ONE WEEK EARLIER
*********
Sunday
I'm currently sitting in a Café with Lucas, my loving boyfriend, while he is texting someone and smiling and I'm just staring out the window, sipping my Frappuccino. "Who are you texting?" I ask hoping for a good answer.

"Just a friend." He answers bluntly while his cheeks flush at the mention.

"Seriously? I'm trying to hang out with you and you're just on your phone." I say hoping it'd get his attention.

"And?"

"And I'm leaving. call me when you want to have a real conversation, you know, one with more than three words each." And with that, I stand up and head for the door that leads out into the parking lot of the outdoor mall.

"Savannah wait!" I hear from behind me and turn around with curiosity.

"What?"

"Please stay I promise I won't be on my phone that much." He pleads but when he says "that much" I'm not convinced.

"What would we even do?" I ask

"There is a party tonight at Noah's, wanna go?" He looks around to make sure no one else's is listening or can hear.

"I don't really..." I'm not the type of party.

"Please?" he begs, pressing his hands together as if he's praying.

"I- fine." I give in. Lucas is very popular at school he's the one who gets the most attention in the entire 4 years of annoying people.

"Thanks..." he mumbles

"I'm still leaving. I have to get ready." I grab my keys from my pocket and open the door to a black Ford Escape from 2015.
***
Once I arrive home I debate whether or not I should actually go. What would I even wear? A crop top? A dress? A skirt? No definitely not a skirt. What time does the party even start?

Savannah
Sent: 6:54pm
What time does it start?
*, read*

Savannah
Sent: 6:59pm
Cool I'll go with 7:30
*, read*

Lucas
Sent: 7:01pm
Parties around here always start at 8 smart.ass
*read by Savannah*

Great I get called a smarta.ss by my boyfriend. I decide to wear a dark green long-sleeved crop top with black leggings for a casual look. I walk over to my desk and apply a bit of mascara and lip gloss before picking up my phone and checking the time. 7:14 pm. I put on my 14k gold infinity (♾) I go downstairs to meet my mom and dad sitting in the living room.

"Hi sweetie," my mom greets me as I walk in "where are you going?" She asks looking me up and down with a smile.

"Oh, I- Lucas invited me to a gathering thing at Noah's house." I smile a fake smile hoping they don't notice.

"You're going to a party aren't you?" My dad's deep voice startles me.

"There is a first time for everything honey." My mom pats My dad's arm in assurance.

"I'll be in the kitchen," I say as I walk away swaying my head back before I walk through the thin corridor. I sit at the black marble countertop eating an apple when I look up from my phone to the oven time that read '7:51' and that's when I head outside and sit on a nearby bus bench.

Savannah
Sent: 7:53pm
Are you picking me up?

Lucas
Sent: 7:54 pm
You can walk. Don't be lazy.
*read by Savannah*

Great. Now I don't even have a ride. I'm not going. There is no way. Especially if I can't get there then... guess I can't go! I run back inside and up to my room ignoring the remarks of my mom and dad. I throw off my top and put on a sweatshirt. I lay down in my bed and as soon as I'm cocooned in blankets my eyes are fluttered shut.

a/n
If you didn't know this story was requested by Elderlypigeon69 <3 do you like it so far?