2.7

When we got home, we brought all three pizza boxes and all four plastic bags. We place all the junk food-filled bags on the kitchen counter before checking my phone to see over 11000 Instagram notifications.

*image not inserted*

Comments

@avani 💕 so cute!
         @hater1 don't even, she doesn't deserve to be friends with Josh and neither do you.
@paytonmoormeier miss you already🥺
         @savannah.williams miss you more:,(
@lilhuddy that's gonna be me and Charli one day @charlidamelio
          @charlidamelio 🥺🤩
@hater2 ew you two are disgusting
@dixiedamelio love the outfit😍
           ➪@savannah.williams shorts and sweatshirts are the comfiest and you know it;)
@hater3 who even are you?  Why is Josh even choosing to hang out with you?🤮
            @Joshrichards back off
@addisonraee what a hottie
            @joshrichards ikr
                   @joshrichardsfan this is major tea!

I go through all my comments, liking as many compliments as I can before I look up to see Josh unboxing everything and placing the unwrapped items in the pantry.

"Oh you didn't have to do that," I whine.

"It's fine, you were a bit distracted." He giggles, placing the box of gushers on the top shelf. "I know, Instagram can be addicting,"

"Nah," I reject, "I was just reading through some comments."

"Oh," he nods, crinkling the plastic bags and putting them in a pile on the counter. I open the pizza boxes, grabbing plates from the cabinets behind me, and choosing my fair share of food.

"Good thing I brought my swimsuit," he comments making me give him a look of confusion. "I was thinking we could go in the hot tub."

"Oh, so now you're using me for my hot tub?" I joke making him laugh and shake his head, "I'm joking, I'll go change, I recommend you do the same. Just bring you and your food out when you're done!" I yell, running up the stairs.

I rummage through my drawers looking for my bathing suit but finding it nowhere when I look on my desk, I notice a large yet thin box sitting there. There was a bowstring wrapped around the skidded material with a yellow sticky note on top.

Thought you might need a new one this year, I didn't know if you had bought one with your friends but this could be your backup if you did.
Xoxo
-mom

I unwrap the see-through material and open the box to see a hot pink wrap-around bikini top and incredibly cheeky black bottoms. How does my mom think I would wear this?

I sigh, still appreciating the gift as I stumble into my remotely plain bathroom and discard if my clothes and acquire my tiny bathing suit.

I look in the mirror, making sure everything looked presentable, before walking out of the small room and walk out of my room completely.

I walk to the small closet past the stairs and grab two towels, one has a striped pattern with blue and white while the other is plain white. I groan, walking down the stairs, and through the back door, Josh must've learned how to turn on a hot tub because I see glowing purple lights and I can hear the sounds of strong jets flowing to the water.

When I get down, Josh is crouched down behind the tub, but sticking out like a dork, as he fiddles with something.

"Whatcha doin'?" I ask as he jumps and drops whatever he had in his hands to the ground before his eyes scan me up and down, making me grow uncomfortable.

"Well I-I noticed that the hot-t t-tub had LED lights," he stutters, mouth agape, "I did-didn't know you had that?" He stares at the way my bikini top and how it pushes up my breasts to look fuller.

"Me either," I chuckle, "I didn't know our hot tub had lights,"

"Yeah," he sighs, his black swim trunks hanging low on his hips, showing his underwear. I had never understood why guys wear underwear until my teenage years.

He keeps the lights on a dark purple as he jumps over the border, his feet not even touching the tub until he is in. I place the towels on the ground and join him in the blazing water.

I let my body sink a few feet next to him as I unexpectedly turn around and dump my dirty blonde hair into the water along with my whole backside.

I feel a loose grip starts to play with the bracelets on my wrist. I slowly tilt upwards while turning my body towards his, his abs glowing from the lights around us.

He latched onto my wrist and pulls me to stand in between his legs, causing me to give him a full face of the stomach and a bit of under-boob. He drags his hand up my arms and pulls me to sit on his left knee. 

"How about we resume?" He paints a sinister smirk onto his face, causing me to nod in agreement. His hands pull my arms around his neck as his hands leave mine and swing around my waist, pulling my side close to his.

When his lips reach mine, the usual shock that runs through me runs. Our lips moving in sync as his tongue pushes against my lips for entrance and takes the moment I slightly moan as a free pass to enter.

As his hands roam up and down my back, even grabbing my butt for a slight moment, he rests his hands at the back of my neck.

After another minute, his right-hand travels down to my mid-thigh to pull my legs to straddle his lap.

My hands rest on my elbows as they stay wrapped around his neck, one tugging at his dry hair.

He groans into my mouth as his lips start attacking my jawline, then to my chin, and then to start nipping at the base of my collarbone, putting me in some type of euphoria.

His left-hand start untying the strings of the bow tie on the back of my bathing suit while his right hand unties the strings that hug my neck.