0.7

//Savannah//
The week flies by and it's already Saturday.

Joshy: heyo! Wanna hang out?

Joshy: Sav

Joshy: Savannah

Joshy: the girl who's tits almost popped out on FaceTime

Me: whatever, and yes I would like to hang out

Joshy: good

Joshy: because I'm already on my way and I packed my bathing suit too;)

Me: Is that so?

Joshy: are you challenging me?

Joshy: bitch that's offensive

Me: I wasn't. I surrender.

I await for Josh in my Grey sweatpants and flimsy cropped t-shirt. I wait downstairs sitting on Tik Tok when I notice something or someone peculiar on me for your page. I see one of the most familiar faces. Josh is on Tik Tok with over 500k likes and over 16 million followers. How did I not know? My thoughts are interrupted when the doorbell rings causing me to swing it open and shove my phone in Josh's face. "You're famous?" I shout. Not rudely. I'm just shocked.

"I wouldn't call it that..." he doesn't make eye contact.

"16 million followers isn't famous?" I scold.

"Can we just act like it's not a thing? That's my online life, not my real life." He says pretty angrily.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to make you mad... I was just wondering." I look down turning off my phone and shoving it in my pocket. I feel loving arms wrap around my delicate body and I wrap mine around his muscular one.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I just didn't want you to go all fan girly on me." He laughs as we sit there hugging each other.

"Let's go upstairs, my parents will be home around 9:30 PM, so we could just watch TV and play games or something." I lead him to my room and when we get in, he looks around, curiosity filling his eyes as he looks at all my photos plastered on my wall.

"I love your room..." he compliments.

"Thanks." I smile wildly. We sit on my bed talking about strange subjects until there is one question he asks me that screws me over.

That question being, "Is it true?" He asks, worry overcoming him.

"Is what true?" I stand up going over to my vanity behind josh and switching on my lamp.

"Did... did Lucas ever force you into anything?" He asks and I stand still leaning against the white desk.

"No why?"

"Well, they're sorta, might be, a rumor going around at school..." he looks down breaking the everlasting eye contact.

"What kind of rumor?" I furrow my eyebrows as I stand up straight, anxiety seeping in.

"Um... that you... slept with Lucas... and he was just saying these crude things about how you were in bed..." he pauses taking a breath. "I was going to tell you Tuesday but I didn't..."

I feel the tears pouring down my cheeks. He stands up a walking towards me. I shove him. "What the f.uck? Why the h.ell didn't you tell me?" I shout hitting his chest with my fists but not hard enough to hurt him. He wraps his genuine arms around me again, one hand on the small of my back and the other behind my head pulling me into his chest. I weakly hit him once more, "why?" I whisper.

He shushes next, "it's okay, it's okay, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you right before dinner, I didn't want to make you upset." His voice is shaky but sweet. I cry onto his dark blue t-shirt letting the mini sour waterfalls ease up. I wrap my arms around his torso just like earlier as his chin rests on top of my head. "Do you wanna go in the hot tub now?" I laugh out a sob, nodding.

"Let me just go change. You can change in the bathroom I'll change out here." He nods grabbing his swim shorts off my bed and I dig in my drawers looking for the only bathing suit I own, being the one I wore last time. I take off my t-shirt and unclasp my bra slipping the white fabric over my body. I take off my sweatpants and underwear and slip on the black cloth. "I'm done."

"Jesus, final-" he walks out but stops mid-sentence when he looks me up and down making me a tad uncomfortable. "Sorry, let's go." As we walk downstairs, me leading the way, I grab the blue speaker from my mom's office, connecting my phone to it as we walk out. When we are under my deck, where the hot tub is, I open the top and turn on the heater. I watch Josh as he sets the speaker down on the table, adjusting the volume. I watch as his back muscles flex and when he turns around I continue staring at his perfectly tanned abs and beautifully sculptured face.

"I see you, missy." He smirks at the attention he was getting.

I'm knocked from my focus, "what? Oh sorry." I apologize and turn around stepping into the hot water.

As soon as I'm comfortable leaning against the wall of the tub josh starts talking again. "Your t.its are going to pop out again." I look down scolding him.

"Yeah well, I have had this bathing suit since last year. No s.hit it's going to be a little small." I laugh as my cheeks flush a noticeable pink from embarrassment.

a/n
Way to go Joshy!