1.6

"S-sorry," Josh apologizes once we climb back through the window.

"It okay," I say, looking down with a faint smile forming, I continue looking down. "I didn't mind."

"Really?" He asks and I notice his feet shifting towards me. I nod, not daring to look up.

He continues walking towards me but suddenly stops a few inches in front of me. The pad of his hand cups on my cheek and behind my ear before he pulls my face up to his and places his soft lips against mine.

I'm a bit shocked by the contact but loosen up as the kiss lasts a few more seconds. He pulls away, looking down on me, making me feel small and embarrassed.

My cheeks are bright with red and so are his. "Did you like that?" He asks. Giving me the urge to want to jump on him. He asks the same question again when I don't answer because I was too awkward. But I knew that if I didn't answer him, it would never happen again.

"Yes," I whisper, nearly inaudible. His arms slide onto my upper hips, under my shirt, and his forehead lays against mine. His left hand slowly, but surely, slides up my arm. His right-hand travels down, toward the lacing of my sweatpants, undoing the bow-tied knot.

His eyes stay on me as he does his slight assault of pulling the waist of my pants down, only a little though.

My breathing is fast-paced as he slides the pad of his thumb directly under the hem of my underwear. I feel light-headed as my forehead separates from his and falls onto his hard chest.

He suddenly stops, forcing me to look up at him. "Why'd you stop?" I complain at the loss of contact once again.

"Because it's getting late." He stares into my blueish-gray eyes. I nod with a slight frown as I pull the draw-strings of my sweatpants back into a bow.

He walks over to his dresser and grabs what looks like a sweatshirt or a jacket as I stand awkwardly by the closed door while rubbing my arm.

When he makes it over to me and hands me a neon green hoodie with "Shadow" then another 3 letter word that I can't seem to make out. The letters were a foggy black and white with the same colored line underneath it. The words were plastered right under the neck. "Just in case you get cold." He smiles, handing me one of the hoodies I had folded earlier.

"Thanks." I smile back at him, butterflies fill my insides. I look down, then walk over to his bed, grab my bag, and making sure everything is in it before slipping on his hoodie and slinging the bag around my back.

"I'll walk you out." He says opening the door, waiting for me to walk out and for him to follow. It was nearly eleven o'clock at night and I assumed that his parents were asleep.

I was right. The house was dark and silent as we walked down the stairs to the front door and opening it wide after turning on the porch light.

As my feet take me out the door I'm stopped when Josh grasps my wrist and pulls me into a hug. I stand on my tippy toes and smudge my face in his neck and his chin rests on my head. "I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Yeah," I walk out the door after that.

The walk home was a blur, the only thing I thought of my walk was that cars drove past, people were walking dogs, and few people were either at the movies, walking around town, or sitting in their cars smoking.

I ignored a rude remark about how I should "Lose the sweatshirt" and show my body more. That middle-aged man was a creep, he had short gray hair, a rigged flannel with an old, dirty pair of jeans.

When I arrived at my house, I unlocked the door, stepped in, locked it, got a glass of water, and went to my room.

Josh<3: goodnight<3

Me: nighty night :)<3

I don't even bother to change and I dose off under my duvet covered comforter.

Tuesday

I wake up to my alarm and it feels as if it had gone off earlier then usual, even though it wasn't, I click snooze and wish that the 8 more minutes of sleep was for the whole month.

I wake up to my alarm going off for the second time and I repeat what I did what felt like only seconds ago.

When it goes off for the third time, I become annoyed and finally force myself out of bed. I change into black leggings, a tight semi-cropped black t-shirt, and an almost white jean jacket. I walk into my bathroom and put my hair in a half-up/half-down style with some strands of hair dangling in the front.

I do my usual makeup routine then I slip on my white volleyball socks and shoes, knowing it'll be faster to keep them on later, and grab both of my bags then heading out the door to walk to school.

Usually, after school, I head into the local library next door to the school and do my homework then head straight to practice. I remember that Josh was coming to my practice today, and not going to lie, I was nervous. Especially after the minor events of last night.

When I get to school I see Avani and Anthony waiting at my locker, standing in each other's arms, talking about something unknown to me. I walk over with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey guys," I greet. Avani runs over to me, before I even make it to my locker, and hugs me. I hug her back after her sudden embrace and I laugh at her actions.

"Are you excited about the sleepover Friday?" She beams so excitedly.

"Of course!" I cheer walking over to my locker, both our arms locked together.

"So here the plan," she scratched the bridge of her nose with her extra long black acrylics. "You, Anthony, Josh, and possibly Charli and Dixie, are going to come home with me." She takes a brief pause as if she had no more air in her lungs. "Then around six or seven we will meet up with everyone else at the mall, except for Noah, Payton, and Addison because apparently, they're busy, then after the mall, we will go back to my house."

"Sounds fun," I exclaim.

"Oh and bring a bathing suit," she looks at me for my locker combination and I tell her the three separate digits.

"Ok, I'll have to get one at the mall though," I sigh in complete annoyance. My current bathing suit is one that I admire, but the fact that the bottoms are basically a thong by now ruins it all.

"Okay, I just put LED light strip thing around my pool and I think it makes a good time." She explains as I listen intently.

"That's so cool," I tell her as the bell rings and she hands me my stuff saying she know exactly what class I have. I didn't care enough to bring my wallet with me today, knowing that I've already spent too much money on food from king Soopers.

When I get to my class my teacher still has yet to arrive so I do as usual, well at least what I've been doing since Friday, and continue my book for a few pages before the lesson starts and my teacher starts torturing us with twenty equations per minute.

-
Okay I'm not updating at 5am, more like 1:12 AM

Tehe

Oops, sorry

-E