5.0

THANK YOU FOR 90k THATS CRAZY LUVS

Pushing his bedroom door open and stumbling in while shutting it behind us, his hands are roaming everywhere along my torso as I do the same with him.

His lips pressed against mine, our tongues fighting against each other in euphoria. I reach down to his hips and take hold of the bottom buttons and undo them making my way upwards.

His lips start moving from my mouth to the base of my neck as I undo the remaining buttons, and when it's loose, I pull the shirt eagerly off his shoulders and allow it to slip to the floor.

I maneuver my arms around the strap of my backpack and throw it next to the bed before we continue.

He stops kissing my throat and comes back up to connect with my mouth again roughly. His hips are right up against mine as we shuffle back towards the bed.

We are at the edge but don't fall on it yet. I undo the tie of my shirt with ease and start pulling it up until his hands replace mine and he does it himself. His hands roam down my bare stomach to the buckle of my jeans, making me only more eager for him.

Once they're off, I'm left in only my undergarments with him left in his jeans.

I grab his shoulders and fall back onto the bed, bringing him with me. He nibbles on the skin on my collar bone making me moan out loud.

Straddling my legs around his hovering hips, I arch my back he reaches behind and unclasps my bra.

He leaves wet kisses trailing down the valley of my breasts, looking up at me dearly.

I'm practically panting as I unhook the buckle of his jeans, he rises above me into standing so he can quickly pull them down his legs and comes back to kissing down my stomach, my core aching for his attention.

Knock knock knock.

We both shut ourselves up, staring at each other deciding if the knocks at his door were hallucinations or not.

And they weren't.

"Josh? Honey, I'm going to bed." The sound of his mother's voice echoes through the hallway outside his unlocked door.

His eyes widen as he pulls both of us off the bed and into his clean bathroom, shutting and locking the door just as his bedroom door was squeaking open.

I held my hand over my mouth, my empty arm covering my chest. I try as hard as possible to keep my laugh in while he bites his lip with a cheeky smile.

"Josh? What're you doing?" She asks with a subtle knock on the bathroom door.

"Uh, mom, I was just about to take a shower." He looks down at me and mouths not actually.

She sighs, "okay, well. Make it quick." And with that. The bedroom door shuts.

I let out a breathless laugh. He laughs along with me.

"Well, I guess the moment is now ruined." He smiles, scratching the back of his neck.

"Definitely, uh," I start, "speaking of showers, do you mind if I take one?"

"Of course not, go ahead. Towels are under the sink." He points to the brown cabinet that sits underneath the white sink. "I'll be in bed, probably make some videos or something."

I nod, suddenly feeling self-conscious, "thanks so much."

He steps out of the bathroom and shuts the door once again.

I allow my arms to drop as I walk towards the shower and turn the knob to medium heat before sliding off the last article of clothing I had covering me.

I quickly grab a towel and rest it on the toilet before stepping in and allowing the water to slither down the length of my naked body.

Once I feel clean enough to get out, I dry myself off until I realize my bag isn't in here.

I wrap the towel around me and poke my head out of the door.

Josh is laying on the bed, legs straight out and crossed, elbow resting on top of his stomach holding his phone while the other is placed behind him. He was now in track pants, his shirt still missing from his body.

"Sorry, I need my bag." I interrupted. I walk out holding the towel to my body and leaning down to grab it.

"You're good." He assured me, making direct eye contact.

I send him a sly smile before shuffling back into the room to change into the clothes I had brought with me: a way too big band t-shirt, and black running shorts. I apply my moisturizer on my face as well.

I wring out my soaking hair in the sink before ruffling it and waking out of the room.

He slightly looks up from his phone and opens his head resting his arm for me. I gladly jump onto the bed and lay my neck onto it while hugging him from the side in an innocent cuddle.

He keeps his phone in front of the both of us but instead of looking at the screen, I look up at him.

He returns the favor then leans down slightly to plank a soft and slow kiss to my lips.

We end the intimate moment with the sound of our lips breaking apart and scroll through Netflix movies to find one that seems in the slightest intriguing.

We settle on a drama show instead.

We sat there, watching the TV-14 show on his phone, cuddling ever so nicely, our legs pushed between each other's, my head buried in his collar bond and neck, his arm wrapped around me as I do the same with him.

Sometimes, I wish this is how it could always be. Sat in his bed without a single string of worry swimming around in my stomach. The feeling of the way his chest moves up in down in such delicate movements.

Oh, how things have changed since I first saw him.

a/n
Simple. But effective. ;)