"Hey Brandon, Alex." Casey smiled.

"Hi Casey." We said.

"When are you two going to get married?" Camryn asked.

"Camryn, we just got engaged two months ago."

"So? You've been planning this since you were thirteen, Danielle!"

"Camryn, shut up."

"Come on, you've got to have some plans."

"I can't here you! LALALALALALA!" She screamed, holding her hands over her ears. Camryn handed Colton and grabbed Danielle's arms.

"LALALALALA!" She screamed in her face and Danielle did the same back to her. Danielle escape and ran around the grass we were in, Camryn chasing after her.

"Girls! We're in public and you are both adults!" I exclaimed but they didn't listen to me.

"They are your daughters." Alex said to me.

"I am so sorry." I told Chris and Casey and they just laughed. 

Blade walked up to us with Dakota and Christian, Gabe buying the tickets.

"Blake will be here in a bit." She said and I nodded. "Where's dad?" She asked as I picked up Dakota.

"He didn't want to get out of bed."

"Damnit dad." Blade sighed.

"Hey Dakota." I smiled.

"Hey Uncle Brandon." She said, hugging my neck. I kissed her cheek and then put her down.

The last to arrive was BVB.

"Where's your dad?" Ashley asked.

"He didn't want to get out of bed."

"Man, he's really taking his hard."

"I don't blame him."

"Me neither." He said.

"Let's go in." I said and eveyone agreed. The twenty three of us walked into the stadium, giving up our tickets and finding an empty spot in the stadium's bleachers.

"It's so weird being here again." Camryn said and Danielle agreed.

"Well, most likely the boys are going to be playing football for the next four years." I shrugged. The team ran out onto the field and we cheered.

ELI'S POV

I was on the bench for part of the game. I took this moment to look back and saw my family, except for my grandpa. I sighed, wishing he would've at least come to my first game.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asked.

"Grandpa isn't here." Eddie looked up at our family and frowned.

"Oh." He said and I nodded.

BRANDON'S POV

When the boys got onto the field, they were playing really bad, worse then they normally do.

"What the hell is going on?" I wondered.

"What?" Alex asked.

"They're playing really bad."

"As long as they're hav-"

"Stop." I said, cutting her off. I wonder what could be wrong with them.

ANDY'S POV

I walked into the stadium and leaned against the rails. I decided to come anyway, it's my grandsons' first football game and I feel like I owe it to them, Brandon and Harley to be there. Harley wants me to hang out with my family more, that's what I'm going to do.

I saw Eli and Eddie running across the field and they were playing really bad. They're usually really good. They definitely got their father's genes.

"GO ELI! GO EDDIE!" I screamed. They looked at me as they were coming off the field and I saw smiles on their faces. I turned around and saw my family, making my way up the steps and sitting next to Brandon.

"Dad!" Brandon exclaimed.

"Andy!" Everyone said.

"Hi." I chuckled.

"I didn't think you were coming." Brandon said.

"I decided I owe it to the boys, and to you, and to Harley. She wants me to spend more time with my family, that's what I'm going to do."

"I'm glad dad." Brandon smiled, hugging me.

BRANDON'S POV

They got put back onto the field and were doing really good.

"WOO!" I cheered as Eli scored a touchdown.

"They're doing really good now. I wonder what it was." I said.

After the game, the boys showered and met us outside the school.

"Good game!" I exclaimed, hugging them.

"Thanks." They said.

"What was the sudden change about?" I asked.

"We were worried about grandpa, but then we saw him." Eli smiled.

"Boys, I am just fine." My dad said, hugging them. "You don't need to worry about me. Focus on school and football. Thank you though."

"We love you grandpa." They said.

"I love you too." My dad said, his voice cracking.

*****************************************************************************************

Listening to Something In The Water~ Carrie Underwood

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER