28. Stay

A/N: I cannot tell you how many times this chapter got deleted. In the end, I hope it was worth it cause my frustration reached its peak with it. 

Jungkook's Pov:

I got up from my seat so I could get a better look, it seemed someone had sent Jin flowers, he had been getting them very often, but as usual, I smiled as he ripped what appears to be the card from it and dumped the flowers in the outside trash, along with the card.

I wasn't sure who kept sending him flowers, I had a hunch that it was that ex of his, but I wasn't too bothered by it, as he seemed not to have any interest in whoever it was.

Living across from him wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been, I get to see my kids daily, not up close, but I still got to see them. I recognized after two weeks of moving in that Jin despised the idea of me living across from him.

From my bedroom, I was able to see into his, well, I was until he permanently kept the window and his blinds closed. I didn't choose the room intentionally across from his; it's just that the room I am in happens to be the master suite, I wasn't going to pick another room besides the master.

Although when I finalize my plans to move next door, I genuinely hadn't expected for him to move back home, I was actually thinking he was going to get married to the man he cheated on me with, but I guess that relationship had been short-lived.

I struggled a lot living across from him because every time I saw him, I wanted to talk to him, but besides saying something about the kids, he didn't respond to me most of the time, but just like the person who kept sending the flowers, I never stop making small comments.

"You didn't like the flowers?" I yelled as I caught him staring over at me.

"Are you stalking me?" he yells back.

I jumped down from the porch and walked halfway towards where he was standing, "I could if you want me to."

He rolled his eyes "in your dreams."

"How did you know? Every night too, I think about you before I fall asleep, and when I was up, you are the first person I think about."

He shakes his head and let out a strange laugh, "And if you had learned to keep your dick in your pants, you could have been falling asleep next to me and waking up next to me, but you didn't!" And with that, he stormed into his house, slamming the door, leaving me with nothing to say.

I think maybe I shouldn't have brought that up; our conversation seemed like it would've gone well otherwise.

Sighing to myself I turned and walked back to my house, maybe next time we will be able to have a decent conversation without one of us upsetting the other, and that's a day I am looking forward to.

Living across from him has made me realize how much I miss him and our family. Although I am pretty sure it's been the opposite for him.

********

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my cell phone, groaning I reach over on the night table to shut it off, but upon picking it up, I realize Jin was calling me.

Quickly sitting up on the bed, I answered the phone to hear him crying on the phone.

"Jin, are you okay?" I got out of bed, grabbing my shirt and ran out of my room as I waited for him to answer me.

"M-mia...." That's all I could hear him say as he kept crying. A feeling of nervousness came over me, and I kept trying to get him to tell me what was going on, but he couldn't respond to me.