17. Jimin

Seokjin's Pov:

"You should go," I say to Yoongi as I picked my robe up from the floor and wrapped it around my body. I needed another shower before Jae comes home. My skin felt icky.

Yoongi, was lying on the bed naked with his ankles crossed and his hands behind his head, looked over at me, his eyes seemingly lurking over my body.

"I hope we can do this more often," he says with a smirk and gets off the bed, finding his clothes and putting it on.

"N-no, I- I can't. This is wrong." I felt so stupid. I can't believe I was doing exactly what I was hurting over.

"Yet you are enjoying it. Listen, if it makes you feel better or sleep better tonight, it does get easier."

I looked at him, confused, "what do you mean?"

"Cheating, it gets a lot easier the more you do it. Soon you will be such a pro at it; you won't want to stop."

His word struck a chord within me, "I-I think you should go."

He laughs and walks over to me, "the truth is usually hard to digest. Anyway, I will go, but let's continue this tomorrow over breakfast, my treat." he leans in and kisses me on the lips.

I pulled away and looked at him, "have you done this before?"

"Don't ask questions you are not prepared to hear the answer to. Come on, let me out, I need to go home, I have papers to grade, but if you want me to stay here and grade them-"

"No, please leave." I opened the guest bedroom door and walked him to the front door, not giving him a chance to say goodbye as I slam the door shut and leaned my back against it.

I didn't have a moment to breathe before I felt like I wanted to vomit. I hurried to the nearest bathroom, falling to my knees as I emptied the contents of my stomach. After flushing the toilet and standing up, I cleaned myself up, feeling nauseous and sick.

Right as I was about to head up the stairs to change, the doorbell rings, and I panicked, thinking it was Yoongi again, but then I am reminded that Jimin was dropping Jae home. I quickly hurried up the stairs, which took a lot out of me. I was feeling exhausted.

Once in my room, I changed out of my robe, and put on some clothes, adding a lot of body spray to mask the smell that made me feel even more disgusted.

The sounding doorbell continued, and I knew it was Jae, he was the only one besides his father, who was so impatient. Pulling myself together, I walked downstairs, making sure to smile as I pulled the door open.

"Appa!" Jae screamed, hugging me tightly.

"I am guessing someone missed me." I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Jimin smiled at me and walked into the house. "He kept asking me when we are going to go home. Here I thought I was a fun uncle."

"That's Jae for you. How was school, baby?"

"It was good; I got an A on my project that daddy helped me with." Jae looked up at me, smiling, reminding me of Jungkook.

"Good job, baby, I am sure daddy is proud, make sure you tell him."

"I did, and he is bringing me ice cream when he comes."

"O-oh, okay. Well, go get cleaned up. Let Appa talk with uncle Jimin." I patted his back and sent him off to his room.

"Damn, can he look any more like his father?" Jimin questions as he walks towards our kitchen, I followed behind him and eyed the bag he placed on the counter.

"Tell me about it. He looks nothing like me; what did you bring?"

"I got you shrimp tacos. Jae and Taehyung wanted tacos, so we went to your favorite place. I figured I would bring you some." He smiled at me and took a seat by the counter.

"Thank you. Wait, are you showing already?" I walked over and examined his stomach.

He rubs his belly, "yup, I guess it's going to be a big baby."

"Wow, that's amazing. I never started showing much with Jae until I was close to six months. I remember everyone would think I had overeaten."

Jimin burst out laughing, "Yeah, I remember that too. I even though you had lied about being pregnant. I wish I could be like that, though. I am already gaining weight, and I hate it. Taehyung tells me I am focused on something I cannot change, but he doesn't get it. Watching your body change overnight is not cool. By the way, are you losing weight?"

I sighed and sat next to him, "you know how I am, I lose weight without trying. But, Tae is right; you are focusing on what you cannot change. Gaining weight during your pregnancy is completely normal. I didn't gain in the beginning, but remember, I eventually did."

"True, that's true. And you lose weight when you are stressed Jin, what's going on, is everything okay and who was that I passed while driving up, they left in a black BMW, did Jungkook trade in his Tesla?"

I immediately started panicking on the inside but tried to compose myself. "I promise you I am not stressing. You know my father's death anniversary recently passed, so I guess I have been feeling down. And no, that wasn't Jungkook, that was someone who stopped by to deliver something."

"Oh, that's right and your daughter's own, too, right? I am so sorry, I did text you, though, but never got a response."

As soon as he mentioned my daughter, I got up from the seat and walked towards the bag he brought.

"I am feeling hungry; I think I should have one of these. I had such an early lunch today."

"You still don't talk about her?" Jimin asked, noticing the shift in my mood.

"Where are my manners, would you like some water?"

Jimin face fell into a frown, and he got up from his seat and walked over to me, "Jin, sweetie, please tell me you have been talking about this? At least with Jungkook, it's been three years, and I doubt you have ever spoken to me about it."

"Jungkook and I are fine with it. Now, do you w-want some water?"

"I know I don't know what it feels like to lose a child, and I hope I never do, but just know I am here as always for you to talk to me. I can't imagine how much pain this must have been for both of you. I am just happy you were both able to get through it, especially for Jae."

"Okay, so no water. I will eat then." I walked away from Jimin, refusing to let the tears that were building fall.

As I opened the bag with the tacos, the scent hit me, making me throw right up into the bag.

"A-are you okay?" Jimin rushes to my side and rubs my back as I continued to vomit. My stomach tightens as I coughed and vomited, basically nothing but slimy liquid.

"I-I am fine. The shrimp stinks." I commented and wiped my mouth.

"But you love shrimp, and you love Jerry's Tacos," Jimin said, looking at me confused.

"I know, but lately my stomach has been off."

"Are you by chance pregnant?" Jimin questions throwing me completely off.

"P-pregnant me? No, absolutely not."

"Well, even if you say so, why don't you stop by my practice tomorrow and let me do a check up on you?"

"Jimin, that's not necessary; I am fine." I tied the bag with the vomit and dropped it into the garbage.

"I don't think it would hurt Jin unless you know for sure you and Jungkook have been using protections, and you are on birth control."

My head spins when I remember our anniversary night, and Jungkook and I have never used condoms when having sex.

"Shit. Fine, fine, I will stop by your office on Friday, tomorrow I have work and stuff."