23. Resolution?

In this chapter, we will have some time skips; I won't bore you by dragging things out. I already do with other books. This isn't the kind for it. I will do flashbacks when needed, though :).

Seokjin's Pov:

Two weeks later.

"Yay, congratulations! You are pregnant. I knew I was right." Jimin looked at me with a smile, and I immediately broke down into tears.

"Don't cry. This is good, Jae is going to have a sibling. Where's Jungkook by the way. I thought he was coming with you. I am surprised he didn't bring you here like he said he would two weeks ago." Jimin hugged me as he spoke, and all I could do was cry.

"W-we are getting a divorce." I breathe out, breaking down even more.

Jimin pulled way from our hugged and stared at me speechless. He then walked over to his chair and took a seat, resting his hands on his thigh and took a deep breath.

"Jin, are you being serious?"

I nod my head, not being able to respond with words.

"WOW! What happened? You guys were good two weeks ago. Can't you work this out, you are pregnant, the Jungkook I know won't leave you like this. Is it your decision, or is it his?" Jimin stood up and started pacing around the room.

"B-both, we decided together that i-it would be best. There's been a lot Jimin, things I have been ashamed to share, b-but you were right, he wasn't meant for me. I did wrong with marrying him-"

"No, no gosh no, Jin, I was wrong. You and Jungkook are perfect for each other, that was immature me talking because I was worried for you, but my gosh, no, please that was years ago, please don't tell me you held me to it?" Jimin looked as if he was about to cry, and I felt horrible.

"N-no, not at all I didn't. I just want you to know you weren't wrong. A lot has happened between us, and we can't work through it, I have tried, he tried, we are just not a fit anymore. It happens, though, right? Marriage ends all the time; not all of them are lifetime worthy; ours lasted longer than anyone thought it would anyway, so we deserve a little credit, I guess." I slid down from the hospital bed and fixed my clothes. I needed some time alone; this was not the news I was hoping for. Somehow I knew, but I refused to believe it.

"Jin, please talk to me, what's wrong? I feel like I have been a horrible friend, not to know your marriage was falling apart. Is there anything I can do, do you want me to call Jungkook? I can have Taehyung talk with him, are you guys sure this is what you want-"

"Jimin, we are positive, and please, you have been a fantastic friend. It's me; I failed for not confiding in you sooner. Either way, there is nothing to fix. Please don't say anything to Taehyung and promise me you won't tell him I am pregnant, I want to tell Jungkook myself, but after the divorce, I don't want to use this as a reason for us to stay together. If everything goes well, we should finalize our divorce within the next month.

He is not fighting me for anything, besides mutual custody of Jae, so it's going smoothly thus far."

Jimin looked at me and shook his head. "Jin I don't think that's wise, why don't you tell him now? I don't know what's going on, but he should know, shouldn't this be discussed, especially at a time like this?"

"Why? It's not going to change our decision, and it's only going to create more problems. Listen, thank you for seeing me, but I need to go, and please, whatever you do, don't say anything to Taehyung. After all, it will be violating doctor/patient confidentiality, wouldn't it?"

"Wow, I- I really don't know what to say, Jin."

"I know I am sorry." I grabbed my things and walked out of the room, hurrying out of the building before I broke down into tears. Everything in my life was a disaster, well except Yoongi, he had remained consistent and was helping me through this. He understood me.

I didn't know through all of this he would become my source of comfort.

************

Two years later. (Seokjin's Pov:)

I looked through the curtains as Jae held his sister Jang-mi's hand and walked with her to their father's car. It was his turn to have them for two weeks.

He looked up at the window and waved, and I quickly closed the curtain, not wanting him to know I had seen him.

"The kids are gone?" Yoongi asked, walking into our bedroom.

"Y-yeah, Jungkook just came."

"Cool. So why you look so sad, they will be back in two weeks. Aren't you used to this by now?" he asked, sitting down onto the bed.

"I know, I know it's still doesn't stop me from missing them. I wish they didn't have to go every two weeks."

"Well, if you give me a child of my own, you won't have to worry about them going anywhere." Yoongi got up and walked over to me, pulling my body to his.

I swear every week we spoke about the same thing over and over and the answer remained the same on my end, "I told you once I am finished with school. I don't want any distractions this time, and I-"

"So, having a child for me is considered a distraction? Yet, keeping those two around isn't?" Yoongi pulled away from me and glared at me.

"Yoongi, please don't say that. Those are my kids; you know that you knew about them before we got together. I told you I want us to have a child together, but school is also important to me. You should know this. You encouraged me to continue, even when I wanted to quit."

"Yeah, that's before I knew you were going to use it as an excuse and put it above me. I mean it's been two fucking years, I watch you have a child for another man. I take care of his sorry ass kids. You need to decide what's more important, school or me. I am tired of delaying us having a child. You are already delaying our wedding, what more do you want to delay?"

My heart ached to hear him talk about my kids like he was, and it wasn't the first time he had done this. After Jungkook and I divorced, Yoongi became my rock, someone who reassured me, took care of me. He was there at all times. We ended up moving in together, he understood me, at least so I thought until six months ago.

"I don't want to do this today. Jimin and I are going out. I am not in the mood to argue or fight. You know I am not delaying anything either." I tried walking past him, and he laughs, pulling me back towards him and shoving me against the window.

I gasped out in pain as my back collided with the window.

"Fuck you mean you are going out with Jimin? I told you I don't trust you going out with anyone, what you think I am Jungkook? You are going to leave this house pretending to see Jimin so you can cheat?"

"Stop putting your hands on me! And what reason do I have to cheat? I told you I would never cheat on you, can you please stop!" I screamed at him as tears ran down my face.

He walks over to me and grips my face, "And what happens when you start having a reason? I need you to start rethinking the decisions you are making. Jimin wants to hang out; he can come here. I also refuse to wait until you are done with school for us to have a child, so either you choose school or me."

"Y-you can't make me choose!"

"I really don't want to hurt you Seokjin, we are great together, and we can be even better together if you stop focusing on dumb shit. I took you out of a cheating marriage and gave you a life you needed. I listen to you, I encourage you, and all I am asking for is a child of our own, why are you making this difficult, why are you making me regret my decisions?" He asked, glaring at me.

"I-I am regretting mines too." I let out, and he released his hold on me and laughed, turning to walk away, and before I could breathe a breath of relief, he slaps me across my face, making me fall to the floor.

"Now, you are fucking with me."