21. Painful Truth

Please stream Tonight, while reading this chapter, trust me! If you don't, you are going to miss out on some serious emotional feel.

Seokjin's Pov:

Yoongi's home was surprisingly nice, although it was too white for my liking, it could use a splash of color. I was not sure how he was able to maintain his types of furniture. Jungkook and I could not keep white furniture, especially with Jae. He used to color everything when he was younger.

We replaced two living room sets because of him, even though Jungkook thought it would be cool to leave it as is, I didn't. Our living room was one of the places people usually stated when they visited.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi questioned, handing me a glass of wine as we sat by his fireplace in what he called his relaxation room.

"I do; it's quiet and peaceful here," I told him, taking a sip of the wine. He surprises me by feeding a small cube of cheese. "Wine and cheese are my favorite combination."

"Really? I am not much of a drinker. We have wine at home, but I don't drink it as often. My husband and I used to have nights were he would prepare dinner for us in the garden, and back then, I drank a lot. Now, it's a once in a while thing for me."

Yoongi looked at me and sighed, "I want to know more about you, Seokjin, like a lot about you, but I also want to hear less about your husband. I get it you are married, and clearly, it's not working out. Why is that exactly? Why is a handsome man like you so unhappy in your marriage?"

I turned the entire glass of wine to my head and leaned my head back onto the sofa. "I don't want to talk about him either, I am sorry. It's just been a lot, and it's hard to explain."

He poured me another glass of wine and handed me the glass, "it's okay, try me. Sometimes it's good to talk about the things that are bothering us. Tonight is all about you, so speak freely about anything, I won't judge."

I turned to face him and took another sip of the wine, "well, I don't know where to start exactly; that's the problem."

"Start wherever you want to. From yesterday, ten years ago, it doesn't matter to me; all that matters is me getting to know you."

"You are weird; I am not used to being so soft."

"Well, I have wine, and I have you here with me, I tend to be a sucker for both, so I guess it makes me soft." He smiled, a smile I didn't get to see very often, but it made me smile.

"You are cute."

"No, I am sexy, but let's not change the subject. As much as I want to strip you naked, I also want to know what's going on in that pretty head of yours."

Turning the glass of wine to my head, I finished it and handed him the glass, "okay, another please and fine, I will share some stuff, but I am going to need the entire bottle to do that."

"Nope, no more wine. I want you sober, and I have a feeling that drunk Jin will drive me crazy."

I giggled and leaned my head back; he might be right. "Fine. So, as you can imagine, I got married young. I met this fine ass man, and common sense left my body. Not even six months after meeting him, I got pregnant. I gave him my virginity without even thinking twice about it. He was romantic, sweet, caring, loving, very, very charming, and sexy, like really hot.

I didn't think men like him exist until I met him. Therefore, I felt lucky to have the chance to be with someone like him. Everyone and I mean everyone was against us, especially after I got pregnant. At first, I didn't want to tell him, and I tried to hide, maybe get an abortion, you know. I am in college, plans were to be a doctor, make my parent proud, but not even a year in school, and I am pregnant. Not the news you want to give your parents, but it happened. I told him, and he didn't disregard me or anything, he surprised me by saying we should keep it, but if I wanted to. I couldn't look into his eyes and say no, he was looking at me with pure love, and I fell facedown for it.