18. Angry Words

Seokjin's Pov:

I had gotten myself cleaned up for the third time that night before joining back Jimin in the kitchen listening as he spoke about the last trip to Dubai and how he believes, that's how he and Taehyung conceived their baby.

"Jimin didn't know you would be here. Hey Jin, where is Jae?" Jungkook surprises us by walking into the kitchen, resting down a tub of ice cream, the ice cream I guess Jae mentioned earlier.

Jimin looked at me and then at Jungkook. I guess he was confused by the way he had greeted me. "Babe, he is in his room, I told him to get cleaned up."

Jungkook looked at me and shook his head, "Y-"

"Jungkook, I feel like it's been forever since I saw you. I only hear about you from my husband and Jin. You keep fit, I see, can't you take Tae to the gym with you too? I wish he had muscles I could swing upon, oh gosh, please don't tell him that." Jimin covered his mouth, and his eyes widen, making both Jungkook and I laugh.

Jungkook laughs and joins us at the counter taking a seat, "Your husband hates working out, but since you are hoping for something, I will try to get him to come to the gym with me. Although most of the time, I work out in our gym at home."

"I know he does, but try, please." Jimin was not one to give up, I didn't understand why he wanted to push Tae to workout, the poor guy was perfectly fine how he was, but it was Jimin, so not much I could say.

"I will; I will. Jin is the reason why I tried to stay in shape, and he has loved me for my body since the day we met."

My eyes widen and looked at him with my heart beating fast, "I-I do not-"

" Oh, don't worry, I can tell. I guess that's why he is pregnant now." Jimin said while laughing, but the room grew quiet as Jungkook looks over at me.

"Seokjin is pregnant?"

"Well, it's not confirmed, but he is coming to see me on Friday, but judging from all his symptoms, he seems to be."

"Interesting. Well, I will make sure we are at that appointment on Friday. What time is it, babe?" Jungkook turned from Jimin to face me, making it difficult for me to swallow.

"We didn't set a time yet, but anytime that's good for you guys is good for me. You know you guys are priority I can slot you in at any time." I wanted Jimin to shut up so badly, but he wouldn't.

"Thanks, Jimin, I will let Jin confirm the time with you. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you here." Jungkook says while smiling at Jimin, and glancing over at me.

*****

Today was one of the longest days of my entire life. Not only did I have sex with Yoongi twice, but then Jimin came over, making me think I might be pregnant and Jungkook finding out too. I swear I wanted to crawl under a rock.

I sat in the living room and rocked back on my hands as I waited for Jungkook, he had gone to tuck Jae in bed and told me he needed to talk to me. I wish Jimin had kept his mouth shut, but he didn't mean anything by it.

"Is that why you were throwing up last week?" Jungkook questions taking a seat across from me.

"It's not confirmed I am pregnant, Jungkook."

"But, it's possible."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the sofa, growing tired and not wanting to talk.

"I found a marriage counselor for us, I know you didn't want us going last year, but I think it would be helpful if we try this one out."

I didn't respond to him; I didn't understand why he always wanted to do counseling, first, it was grieve counseling, now it's marriage counseling, like seriously? Did he seriously think I needed some therapist pity?

"Seokjin, I am sorry for what I did to you, to Jae, and our marriage. I know it's probably hard for you to sit here and listen to me, but I really want us to work this out. Unless you feel like there is nothing for us to work out, then I can only respect that. I also, know it might be hard for you to believe, but I still love you, I never stopped loving you-"

"Please, stop. Honestly, I don't know what I want right now. No, I don't want a divorce, but I don't know what to do with you anymore. I mean, you betrayed our vows, not once, but for three years!" I immediately felt like shit while lecturing him; I had done the same.

"Not that it matters, but it was two years. I never cheated on you while-"

"I don't think it matters Jungkook; you cheated, that's it. Whether it was once, twice, twenty, it does not matter. You still did it, and you knowingly did it."

He looked down at his hands and sighed, "You right. And I can't do anything more than say I am sorry. I wish I could go back and change things. Honestly, I wish back then instead of cheating; I had gotten a divorce."

My eyes opened wide, and I looked at him, "W-what did you say?"

"I said I wish instead of cheating, I had asked for a divorce."

"W-why?" Was he serious?

"Jin you ignored me for an entire year, shutting me down every time I tried talking about our daughter-"

"That's because I was hurting Jungkook! I was in fucking pain, so how fucking dare you say that to me."

"And let me guess Jin, I wasn't hurting either, right? My life was going fucking perfect, and you were the only one in pain." Jungkook yells, standing up.

"I was the one carrying her, not you! I was the one who felt her first and last move, not you!"

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair and breathed out tears running down his face, "wow, you don't talk a lot, but when you do, you sure have some fucked up thoughts lodge in that head of yours."

"Fucked up, they may be, but it's the truth, and you know. You have no idea how hard it was for me to lose her, none! Yet, you wanted me to go grief counseling, smile, and play fucking husband to you and a parent to Jae? I wanted to be alone! Do you know how much I hated you after she died, I fucking hated you. Every fucking day it was "Jin, are you okay, Jin baby talk to me, Jin this, Jin that." like shut the fuck up!

You know what I am not even mad you cheated, I am actually thankful you did, it gave me a break from you."

Jungkook looked at me in disbelief and wiped his tears, "W-wow, you need help. Listen to make it easy for you, I am willing to get a divorce if that's what you want. I would hate for you to be pregnant and stressing yourself like this."

"We are not getting a divorce!" I screamed at him and broke down in tears.