20. Addiction

Seokjin's Pov:

I was in the storage room at work feeling annoyed, Jungkook had left last night without responding to my outburst, but had the nerve to send me appointment details for a meeting with a marriage counselor on Saturday. I guess this was his way of letting me know where he stood regarding us getting a divorce.

I didn't want us to get a divorce either, I loved him no matter what, but I was also upset with myself because of what I did with Yoongi. Last night I yelled at him for cheating, but now I had done the same thing, and I am not sure I could ever confess to him that I had slept with my boss. Even though he had done it to me, I couldn't tell him, I was afraid.

"How is my boo doing." Yoongi surprised me as he walked into the room, pushing the door closed.

"Boo? Please don't call me that." I rolled my eyes and glared at him. I had a lot of issues for the day; I didn't need him adding to it.

"Then what do you want me to call you, my boyfriend?" He smirks and walks over to me, trapping me in between the storage containers.

"N-no, I am married-"

"Let's not ruin the mood. And if you haven't noticed, I don't care if you are married, it's actually a turn-on for me. Knowing I get to do the things your husband lacks to do." he pulls me by the waist of my jeans towards him and grabs my ass.

"Y-yoongi we can't, yesterday was-"

"Shh, stop saying meaningless things." He leans in closer and kisses me, his hand reaches into my Jeans, gripping my member and palming me in my jeans. "I really like what we have, and I don't want us to end it," he whispers against my lips before kissing me again.

I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, I knew I should stop him, but my body was craving his touch.

Yoongi unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down my legs. He pulled away from our kiss and zip down his pants, letting his member free. Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a condom and slides it on.

"turn around." he motions, pushing me to turn my back towards him. I rest my hand onto the containers for support and bend over as I felt something cold rub against my hole before he pushes into me.

I clamp my hand over my mouth to suppress the loud moans that were leaving me. Yoongi thrust was hard and fast; I struggled to keep my feet grounded as he pounds into me, loud grunts leaving his lips.

His hands reach around to my member, and he started stroking me, making me cry out in pleasure. "Say my name Seokjin." he lets out as I moaned and bite into my lip, feeling worried someone could hear us.

He pulled out of me and slammed right back in making me scream, I heard him laugh, and he repeated it. "Say, my name, baby," he says and continues banging into me.

I screamed his name as I came, gripping tightly onto the containers as orgasm burst through my body, making me shake.

Yoongi didn't slow his thrust, pounding hard into me until he came in the condom. As he came, he laid his body onto my back and rode out his orgasm.

Once done, he pulled out and turned me to face him, kissing me hungrily.

*****

"You are very addicting, Seokjin," Yoongi says as he helps me fix my clothes.

I push his hands away and smooth out my clothes, "I can't keep doing this with you."

"Why not? Is it because of your husband?"

"W-well yeah and-"

"I told you to stop worrying your pretty little head, I know you might feel guilty doing this, but with time you will start enjoying it a lot more. Tell you what, come to my house tonight. I will make us dinner, play some music, and take care of you. We won't have to rush this as we have been, I can explore your body like how I want to." he rubs his hand over my clothed member, squeezing it making me gasp.

"I can't-"

"Then I will come to you."

My eyes widen, "NO! you can't do that. Please don't ever do that again."

"Well, if you don't come to me, you leave me no choice," he said while smirking me.

"A-are you threatening me?"

"Don't be silly baby, I would never, I want to see you, that's all. In case you haven't noticed, I like you, and I love what we have going on. I am not trying to have us end it either. Are you telling me you don't like what we have going on?" he leans forward and kisses my neck.

My body shiver, and I took a deep breath, "N-no, I like it too."

"So you are coming tonight?" he pulls away and looks at me.

"Y-yes, I will be there."

"Good!" He responds, squeezing his lips onto mine.