11. Avoidance

You will need to read this chapter carefully. If it doesn't make sense, ask questions, but I think it should. I will wrap everything up for you at the end of this book.

Seokjin's Pov:

I woke up to our room door opening, and I jumped to my feet when I saw Namjoon with Jungkook, he was holding him up.

"Hi Jin, sorry, he is a bit drunk." Namjoon apologizes as he brought Jungkook towards the bed and settles him down.

Jin looked at his husband, who seemed half asleep and then back at Namjoon, "how much did he drink?"

"more than enough. As usual, he has a tough head, so he didn't listen to me, anyway, I have to get going." Namjoon gave me a weak smile and walked towards the door, "oh and Jin, take it easy on him, will you?" he says as he turns to look at me before walking out the door.

I looked at Jungkook on the bed and tugged at my hair; I was so fucking stupid.

I screamed internally and walked over to him, taking off his shoes, socks, his pants, and fixed him properly on the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at me; then he closes them. I sighed and got up from my position, taking his stop and putting them in his closet.

When I was done, instead of going into the bed, I sat on the sofa adjacent to our bed and looked at him as thoughts clouded my mind.

"Even if you cheated, please don't admit it," I whispered out and wiped the single tear that had fallen from my eyes.

I didn't want to know; I had come up with reasons to justify why he would even cheat on me, and it made sense to me. Maybe it was nothing; maybe it was only a lunch date, a few conversations here and there. Perhaps I had overthought things. He was probably hurt after everything that happened three years ago; he needed someone to fill a temporary void.

"For once, it's okay to lie to me, even if you did, just don't admit it. If you admit I don't think I will be able to handle it." the tears kept falling, and I couldn't control them. I brought my knees to my chest and buried my face between them as I cried silently.

After a while of staying on the sofa with my thoughts all over the place and a massive headache, I got up and walked over to our bed. I sat down and looked at him, wiping away his hair from his eyes, "don't destroy the hope you have given the past three years, please."

I kept my eyes on him as I lay down, resting my head on my hand; tears continued flowing from my eyes. I know with time, our marriage will fix itself, every marriage went through difficult times, this was our difficult time, and I know it will be over soon.

******

When I got home from dropping Jae to school, Jungkook was up in the kitchen drinking coffee. My heart was beating heavy as I sat down at the kitchen counter; I fear the moment when he speaks.

"You want coffee?" he motions to the coffee pot, and I nod my head. He poured me a cup, making it exactly how I liked it.

I took the coffee from him and sipped it as the room became more silent, but my heart dropped when he broke the silence.

"Jin, we need to talk about last night-"

"No, it's okay. I overreacted. You had a long flight; I was oversensitive, it's okay. Let's forget about it." I tried pushing the conversation to the side; I didn't want to talk about it.

"You didn't overreact and as for your question last night about me cheating-"

"You didn't cheat, I know you didn't, and I am sorry I offended you. I don't know what I was thinking of accusing you of something like that. I am sorry, let's forget it."

Jungkook sighed and looked at me, "Jin, you didn't offend me, I li-"

"Jungkook, please just leave it alone-" the breaking of his coffee cup smashing against the kitchen sink made me stop and look at him in panic.

"FUCK! Can you stop, can you stop, can you allow me to talk and not interrupt me every sentence? You are trying to do the same thing when our daughter died, aren't you, like you do with everything else, you are trying to avoid us talking about this. I don't want to avoid it; I want for us to talk about it. In case you didn't know, it's what normal people do." He screamed at me as his hand waves around.

I pushed my coffee cup away and got up from my seat, "I- I don't want to talk about this now." Before I could leave the room, Jungkook started talking.

"Well, I do, Seokjin. I cheated, for the last two years, I have been having an affair. It's part of the reason why I am never home-"

"SHUT UP! PLEASE, SHUT UP!" I screamed at him as my legs gave out and I fell to the floor.

*****

A/N: As I said, if it didn't make sense, ask questions, but I think it should. And I hope you can understand somewhat where I am trying to go with all this. Eventually, in the end, I will wrap everything up, similar to Damage and Situationship.