13. Time

Seokjin's Pov:

I got up from the toilet after emptying the contents of my stomach, which weren't much as I did not eat, only had some water.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook appears at the bathroom door, surprising me.

"What are you-"

"Appa, are you okay?" Jae peaks his head in with a smile on his face, which disappeared as he looked up at me.

"Yes, baby, I am fine." I smiled at him and quickly turned to wash up my face and mouth.

When I turned around, they had disappeared from the bathroom door. I held onto the bathroom sink and breathed, my body was feeling frail. Since Jungkook had left the house earlier, all I had been doing was crying and trying to figure things out in my head.

Letting out a deep breath, I pulled myself together and walked out of the bathroom to see Jungkook and Jae sitting on the sofa.

"How was school, baby?"

"School was good, daddy bought me a new toy, do you want to see it?" he runs over to me all smiles.

"Yes, baby, but before you show me go shower, your dad and I need to talk okay?"

Jae nods his head and kissed his father bye before running out of the room.

"Jin, are you okay?"

"Why are you here?" I turned to Jungkook and asked, my heart grew heavy again.

"We need to talk Jin, I had some time to think, and there is a lot we need to talk about."

"Well, I didn't, I didn't have time to think, you always expect me to be ready when you are ready, but guess what everything doesn't work on your time."

Jungkook shakes his head and walks over to me, pointing his finger in my face making me step back, "I figured you say this. You want us to dodge this like you do everything else, but since you need more time to think, and I am sure it's going to take a while, let's take a break."

My eyes widened and looked at him, waiting for him to say it's a lie, "J-jungkook, you are not serious, w-what do you mean to take a break? A-are you asking me for a divorce?"

"I would never ask you for a divorce, but we have real issues in our marriage, and you always pretend like everything is fine. You cry over petty things, yet you show no real emotions for the things that matter. I can't keep doing this."

"W-wow, you cheat, and now I get lectured, you are so fucked up!" I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes.

"I am going to be staying at a hotel, let me know when you want to talk," Jungkook says and walks out of the room making me crumble to the floor. I couldn't believe what my life was coming to why did I even ask him about cheating; I had kept it in for so long, why did I have to open my mouth. Sometimes I hate myself and the things I do.

The rining of my phone snaps me out of my thoughts, and I helped myself up from the floor and walked to get it from the bedside table. When I saw Jimin's name on the screen, I wiped my tears and answered the phone.

"Hey!" I answered.

"Wow, you finally picked up I thought you were ignoring me?" Jimin spoke into the phone, and I could tell he sounded worried.

"No, not all. I have been busy, you know I started that job and with school and everything I have been busy." I paced around the room as I spoke to him. I had a lot going on in my head, but I needed to put it on hold to talk to him.

I listened as he spoke about everything that was going on in his life and the new places he had been traveling to.

"Oh, before I forget, guess what?" he sounded very excited.

"What's up?"

"I am pregnant." he squealed into the phone, and I smiled.

"That's great news, Jimin. How far along are you?" It's been two years since he had gotten married and I was happy to hear this news.

"three months, gosh, I am so nervous though Jin."

"You will be fine, and I know you will make an amazing parent." I tried reassuring him, Jimin was good at everything he did, so I know he would make an excellent parent.

"Thank you, Jin, that means a lot. Please let us hang out soon, I know you are busy, but I miss you so much."

"We will, I promise."

"Good, how is Jae doing and how is Jungkook?"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and let out a deep breath, before bringing it back to my ear and speaking, "Jae is growing, still the mirroring image of his dad. And Jungkook is doing great. We recently celebrated our wedding anniversary, and he just got back from New York after wrapping up an expansion project." I wiped the tear that was falling from my eyes and held myself together.

"Jae is just adorable, I wish he had looked like you, though, but I guess the good thing with him looking like Jungkook is that he could never deny him," Jimin said, laughing, making me fake a laugh too.

"I sent you guys an anniversary gift, wasn't sure if you got it. How long has it been five years?"

"S-six years, actually." My voice cracked as I spoke, but thankfully Jimin didn't catch on.

"Wow, and here I thought you guys wouldn't make it to one. I guess everything happened for a reason. You getting pregnant when you did, was meant to happen, it was to put you where you are now. I was so young and stupid for getting mad with you back then, now look at both of you, the happiest and most loving couple I know. I have only been married for two years, and sometimes I want to do nothing more than strangle Tae, but look at you guys celebrating six years together, damn, soon it will be ten."

"Y-yeah, it will be. Time goes by fast."

After speaking for a while longer, I bid Jimin goodbye. When I hung up the phone, I laid on my bed and buried my face into the pillow, crying my eyes out as I brought my knees to my chest.

"Appa, do you want to see my toy now?" Jae surprises me by asking, and I quickly wiped my eyes before sitting up to look at him.