Chapter 46: Him and I

Start from the beginning

My face twisted in confusion but I nodded anyway, "Let's do this and drink like a fish!"

Having his arm around mine we maneuvered our way to the bar area.

"Jello shots!" I yelled finding the colored drinks tray.  Sliding it to one side I unfree my arm from Krish gulped down from a glass.

"Woah slow down" Krish beside me having his shot.

My eyes widened when I spot Pratiksha. Oh shit, it was her party the one where she wanted me to make a presence in and well I forgot turning I alerted Krish about it.

"Krish.." I leaned saw all the glasses were empty.

"You drank all!" I uttered amazed.

He grinned wiping his mouth pulling another tray with filled glasses, "your turn now"

And Pratiksha went flying out of my mind I rubbed my hands excitedly with uncontrolled enthusiasm. I grabbed two shots in each hand and washed them down within seconds. I never drank so much so it was unbelievable for me how swiftly I drank one shot after another.

"Wow" Krish low whistled struggling to keep up with me.

••••

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we both swayed to the music.
Krish's arms were about my waist.

I giggled as his hair were all over stood up. "Your hair never settle down!"

He did that stupid attempt to see it I laughed. God, I was so drunk.

Krish poked my nose in weird fascination, "your nose is so weird Kyra.." he sounded so astounded. I swatted his hand sticking out my tongue at him.

I gestured sloppily for him to bend his head he obeyed by taking my head to him in a position my mouth was near his ear I giggled again now in his ear, I shouted, "I'm going to use the restroom!"

He clasped his ear his forehead creased processing and analyzing what I said for like minutes by the time I combed back his hair with my fingers. He nodded eventually that I even forgot what I asked. But my biological needs reminded like hey Kyra when are you gonna pee??. I giggled god I am so funny.

He took my hand leading me to the washrooms I stood there, "you can't go with me?"

"Why?" He asked looking overly emotional.

Krish was an emotional drunk.

"Why Kyra why don't you want me to come with you?"

I pondered on it.

Questioning myself.

why?

I don't know.

I shrugged, "no I don't know but you can't come you will be out waiting here I'll be back"

He didn't leave instead he took me back in his arms with my head nuzzled to his chest. "No Kyra don't leave me it will be dark here"

I kissed on his chest assuring, "I am not leaving I'll come back. Trust me it won't be long"

"You will?" He looked down hopefully with little doubt mingled behind it.

I gazed squinting my eyes in the disco lights. "Of course where else will I go? You're my home you remember this .. will you wait by for me then?"

Various emotions crossed over his face at last with a peck on my lips slowly he put his arms down, "always" he said confidently straightening his chain with my ring in it.