It's his win.

And he always win.

"Tell hoseok to starts the work of hacking their computers, I need all their files, containing the dubieties of mafias illegal works and copied that in a file in two days on my desk and send Sam to their quarter, I want to know every detail about their next move and their rate plans..." Jungkook paused and open his eyes and look at yoongi.

"Let's surprise them" He smirked causing Yoongi to mirror his expression as he punch the number in his phone and call the certain person.

"Sam, your next mission is ready"

______________

"Hobaa~" Sam whined as he trail  after the sulking man who was ignoring him for the past few hours.

After getting the call from their second boss in the middle of their movie marathon just to know that he has to go to another mission, makes the certain sunshine to dull it's brightness.

Just to make it easy for you to understand is that actually Sam had promised him to spend the whole week with him without any interruption just to fill those two months of absense, but the poor male have not any idea about his next mission to recieve so early causing his beautiful sunshine of a baby to ignore him because he's sad.

Eventually making Sam sad because his baby is sad and seriously he can't see those downward lips and a sad eyes.

"Don't talk to me"

"But hobi~"

"Go away or you'll be late for you mission" The sunshine huffed in annoyance as he sat up his laptop having also received his new mission of hacking the police quarters PC and copying all their files and sending it to Jeon's office.

Sam pouted at the lack of brigtness in his voice. "But hoba you know I can't say no to the mission, it's my work" Sam says softly as he grab hoseok's wrist to stop him from going any further.

"Yea that's what I'm saying, go to your work" Hoseoks said and walk away again but before he can Sam quickly embrace from the back causing the latter to struggle in his grib wanting to be away from Sam and sulk.

"But how can I go to my mission If my sunshine is so gloomy hm" he muttered softly in his ear making hoseok shiver but stay rooted on his foot.

He's upset, he was missing Sam so much in the past two months and when he finally had the time to spend with his favourite person, he again was going away.

He has every right to sulk and ignore afterall the male had promised to spend the entire week with him only.

Why promise when you can't even keep it?

"Let go!" He squirmed in his hold causing Sam to pull him more to his chest and tighten his arms around his waist.

"Come on hoba. I am going for three days, I will be back in no time" Sam whined.

"I don't care! You promised!" Hoseok protest cutely.

"I know, I know hobi but please I can't do anything. You know it's Jeon's order and I can't say no to him" Sam tried to defend himself as he rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Please sunshine, understand your Sami please. You know I want nothing more than to just shut everything up in the world and focus on you only, right?" He says sweetly, his thumbs making unknown pattern on the side of his small waist as he felt his heart swell in his chest when he saw those red blushed colours on hoseok's face.

Hoseok's feels his heart ready to beat out of his chest when he hear those words. His lips lifted up in a shy smile but he quickly cleared his throat and pouted angrily at him while crossing his arms on his chest.