Jimin sighed and pull Taehyung into his embrace and patted his head. "What happened Taehyung" Jimin asked, this time more calmer and softer then before.

Taehyung sigh deeply and close his eyes to calm his nerves.

"That man who I was interviwing knew about me, he-he recognize me. He said he saw me d-dancing and know that i am a p-p-prostitude so he tried to take advantage of it. He said if i can pleasure him and his f-friends he will give me the job with high salary." Jimin fist clenched around his back as he fumed in anger at every word Taehyung muttered.

"But i manage to escape, before he do something, so it's ok" Taehyung pull away smiling brightly like nothing happened, like he wasn't harrassed for the ninth time.

Like it was usual for him-like it didn't even shock him-like he was used to it.

Where is the lie though?

"You're so pure, Tae" Jimin said softly while he patted his cheek, his heart squeezing badly when he saw the way Taehyung is masking his fear into fake smiles.

Taehyung smiled. "Then you should feel lucky to have me as your bestfriend" he said to lighten up the mood.

Jimin chuckled. "Don't be so full of yourself. Did you see this? You should feel lucky to have me" Jimin retorted playfully while pointing at himself.

Taehyung laughed. "I already do but it doesn't matter because the real luckiness should be felt to the person who you will give your heart" Taehyung said and pointed his finger at the male sitting in a booth.

"And what do you think about our boss who you're crushing for a long time? Isn't he the man of your dreams" Taehyung says smirking when he saw Jimin actually imagining it for a minute.

"Jimin is in Love~" he sang playfully and scruied away from there before Jimin could catch him and beat the shit out of him.

"This little shit!-I will see you at home where will you go brat!" He yelled after him, huffing in annoyance.

Jimin gulped when he saw many people looking at him, he laugh nervously and bowed 90 degree in apology and quickly busied himself into his work.

He sneakingly look back at the certain direction and smile shyly (without realizing) at the buff male and huffed saying in his pouty tone. "I'm not in Love"

__________

Jungkook entered the club with his guards on toll and goes straight to the V.I.P section meeting yoongi there who greeted him and they starts to discuss about the problem in their shipping.

"The police are on high alert, monitoring everything in and trying to stop all of the illegal drug shipping from other's mafias too." Yoongi informed as he look through all the files and information he recieved from their gang members.

Jungkook sighed and exhale the puff of smoke from his mouth. "Those stupid morons will never stop tsk" He tsked and rested his head on the back of the couch closing his eyes.

Calm and collected.

He's always like this, never fear from anyone and never take things too mentally to stress, always stays so carefree and confident that no thing could reach him.

He's unreachable.

His way of work fascinate yoongi and his gang members. Always made them wonder how can he be so calm in most fearful and stresseful situation.

Simple Jungkook loved the rush of adneraline that seeps in the veins of his body, it gives him fun, it excites him. He love to handle and go through these events because he's so confident that at the end...